“Excellent mini vaction in Lynnwood”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great familiy break with all the services at the hotel and nearby. We stayed in the suite with kitchen and a seperate room. Kids loved having their own TV and space. Breakfast, happy hour, late checkout all excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Christopher F
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Hello Christopher F,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your weekend getaway. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that your recent visit with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the team. There is nothing better than to hear that we were able to impress you with both accommodations as well as the customer service. Guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our top priority and that is our commitment.

Again, thank you for allowing us to be part of your family getaway. I hope to see you back sometime in the near future!

Regards,

Danh H. Tran

Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is really nice. Located in the same parking lot as babies r us and very close to alderwood mall.

Rooms are really nice and clean and staff is very friendly. Hallways are wider than normal with good carpet and lighting.

The breakfast buffet is good too

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank anshu a

Hello Anshu A,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear your recent visit with us was great and that you encountered friendly service from the staff. It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours. There is nothing better than to hear that we were able to impress with both accommodations as well as the customer service.

I hope you will continue to stay with us again in your next visit to the Lynnwood area. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

As the title says a great team effort at this hotel. Still checked in as I wrote this review.

Excellent stay for families with kids. The pool is nice with complimentary breakfast, evening meal and drinks. Loads of local places to eat and shop.

Rates are fair service is exceptional.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank HGill02

Hello HGill02,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent experience at our property. I am pleased to know your stay with us was excellent and you had a great time. We are known as the family friendly hotel in town. On the weekends, we do get a lot of families staying with us. Not to mention, during the holiday season as well. As you can tell from your trip, we are only few miles away from the shopping center and a couple blocks away from the fine dining restaurants.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites- Lynnwood. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very nice hotel, awesome free breakfast buffet, free 2 hr. happy hour in the pm. Pool & jacuzzi for the kids. Close to tons of stores and places to eat. Freeway close. Minor problems were no ventilation in bathroom, one day our room was not cleaned, called front desk, twice! waited 30 min. and when you're tired from a long day of sight seeing,its irratating. Hated that the fitted sheet on my bed kept coming off and woke up one time with my face on a bare hotel mattress!!! Other than that,the bed was comfortable. My draw to this hotel was the 2 kings size beds. It was perfect for 3 great friends on vacation. They also have a cheaper rate if you pay in advance.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gloria A

Hello Gloria A,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your review with me and other travelers on Trip Advisor.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations in a number of areas and I hope you can accept my apologies for letting you down. I appreciate you sharing your comment with me about the bathroom ventilation and the housekeeping issue. Please note, your comments have been shared with the team. We will make sure to avoid these types of issues in the future.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your comment with me on your recent visit. Your comment is very valuable to us and it helps us understand and improve the area that we are lacking of. I hope we can invite you back for a much better experience and demonstrate our true Hamptonality in your next visit to our property. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were there for a hockey tournament and the staff was very patient and accommodating given that there were so many children in the facility. The pool was a good distracting for the kids. They have an outdoor BBQ which you can use so you can actually do a big cookout if you wanted to. The suite is suitable for a large family and is handy for a central meeting location for your teams. The hotel is in a great location, it's close to Whole Foods (good for getting snacks and fresh fruit) and the mall is a 5 minute drive up the hill. It's a huge mall with Macy's, Nordstrom's, decent food fair, Lego store, and all the usual clothe shops.

Room Tip: Get a suite, it's terrific value and money well spent
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Hello Audrey W,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your hockey tournament. I am thrilled to hear your stay with us was great and you were pleased with the hotel amenities and the accommodations. I have to agree that the pool is definitely a good distraction for the kids especially after a long day of tournaments.

In your next visit to our hotel, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person for your review.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent last weekend at this hotel. It is extremely rare that I write a review. My wife and I were in town from Texas for my interview. The entire staff was excellent, but one of them shined above the rest. His name is Farhood. I didn't get the job but it was an honor to meet Farhood. Look for him when you stay there. Tell him Dave and Cheryl from TX say hi. Great person!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave Q

Hello Dave Q,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our property. Also, thank you for recognizing Farhood’s outstanding customer service. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the staff. You are absolutely correct about Farhood and his charm. Farhood was our employee of the year back in 2012 and also won the Hilton Sprit Award. Each of our staff members goes beyond their job requirements to make sure they meet the guest’s expectations and needs. I will be sure to pass on your comment to Farhood and the rest of the team members.

Again, thank you so much for your review and your recent visit to our property. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our location. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Best experience ever. The hotel provided wonderful services and the room was very clean. Breakfast was great with a lot of choices. All the people working there were super nice.
We received our stuff left in the room by mistake two days after we got home. Thank you so much for making us feel so much like home.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Juan D

Hello Juan D,

Thank for you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor about your recent visit. I am pleased to know your visit with us was great and you had the best experience ever! It is all about the Hamptonality here and making our guests feel home away from home is our goal. I am glad to hear that you retrieved your lost and found items shortly after.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with me and other travelers on Trip Advisor.