“Family trip”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were happy with our stay on the most part but there was construction going on. This was not a real problem but inconvenient. We will stay at the Hampton again. Overall it was a great stay for the money.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello Douglasb454,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced during your stay due to the lobby construction. I hope you will continue to stay with us in the future. If there is anything I could do to make your future stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know. Our goal is to make sure we provide a great memorable experience for all of our travelers.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our property. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person.

Regards,

Danh H. Tran

Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised with our one night stay here. From the moment the general manager, Danh, greeted us at check-in to the very polite check out this morning everything was first class. Even the renovations in the lobby did not spoil our stay. The location was perfect for us, the Alderwood Mall, close to Bellevue and 15 minutes to the Edmonds/Kingston ferry. We usually stay in the Bothell area when in this part of Washington State but will definitely consider returning here in future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Jumbuck06,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and acknowledge the wonderful experience you had with us. I am thrilled to hear that you found the location of the hotel was convenient for your travel and you encountered friendly service from the team. It is always a pleasure to read comment like yours. There is nothing better than to hear that we were able to impress with both accommodations as well as the customer service.

I am glad to know that you will return to our property in your next visit to the Lynnwood area. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person for your lovely review. In addition, I want to hear your feedback after we done with our lobby renovation. As you can tell from your previous visit, we just completed stage one of the lobby renovation. In the next few weeks we will start phase two of the lobby remodel. The team and I are very excited and cannot wait for the new look.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

So many perks at the Hampton: evening reception, breakfast, comfy beds, shuttle service, squeaky clean, and affordable! Close to great shopping and lots of restaurants, and an easy 20 minutes into downtown Seattle. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hello CanadianGold,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on your recent visit to our property. I am pleased to know that you will return to our property in your next visit to the Lynnwood area. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our property. I would love to have an opportunity to meet and thank you in person for your comment. In addition, I want to know your feedback about our lobby renovation. As you can tell from your previous visit, we just completed stage one of the lobby renovation. We are about to go into the next stage in the next couple weeks from now. The team and I are very excited and cannot wait for the new look.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Cheers,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

When I arrived at the hotel, as soon as I walk in, a loud noise from the guests greeted me from the dining area. At that time I had just found out that this hotel was so popular, which I have higher expectations. In the room, many places are quite dusty, when I cleaned it, parts of the cloth was dark. Many places like the TV remote, and light switches were not cleaned. These places is where hotel guests tend to touch the most. For the power plugs, many of them were not working, which made me not realizing it until the next morning. Also, the tissue box was missing, which made me very inconvenient. Other than the bad side, there are some good side to this hotel. It was lovely that on every bed they leave a note saying that they cleaned the room just for you. Also the breakfast had many varieties but did not taste as good.

Room Tip: I suggest to stay in a higher floor, because of the amount of children that could disturb your sleep...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Racsolam,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to comment about your visit.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations in a number of areas and I hope you can accept my apologies for letting you down. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with me about the cleanliness of the guests’ room. I have shared your comment with the housekeeping department and we will pay greater attention to the cleanliness of the guest’s room going forward.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your comment with me. Please note, your comment is very valuable to us and it will help us improve on the area that we are lacking of. Our goal is to make sure we provide a clean room and a great memorable experience for our travelers. I hope we can invite you back for a much better experience and demonstrate our true Hamptonality!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is our second stay, first stay was not so great, with the noise from the lobby keeping us awake. They are in the middle of renos and have closed off the ceiling, so no more noise. 2 king size beds is what brings us back. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Marnasunshine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with me and gave us a second chance to demonstrate our true Hamptonality.

I am grateful to hear that you are pleased with our improvement. It was very kind of you to take the time to post a review for the follow up which is not something everyone would do.

I hope to have the opportunity to thank you in person when your travel brings you back to our hotel in the near future. I will be sure to pass on your comment to the team as I know they will enjoy hearing the positive impact they had on your recent visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We recently took a team to the Hampton Inn Lynnwood which we often do. This time our team was put on the first floor. Very disappointing. This floor seems dark and dingy. Considering we had to pay higher than rack rate, we were all disappointed in being put in these rooms. It just left us feeling not valued customers. Otherwise we love the happy hour, staff, location and pool.

Room Tip: Don't stay on first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cancam,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to post a review on your recent visit.

I am disappointed to hear that we failed short on providing a great memorable experience for your team and I hope you can accept my apologies. Please note that your business is very valuable to us and we do not want you to feel that you are not important to us. I understand the inconvenience you experienced and apologize we were unable to accommodate your needs. I will be sure to review your feedback with my team and Beverly, our Group Sales Manager.

If there is anything I can do to make your future stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know. Our goal is to make sure we provide a memorable experience for our travelers.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property.

Danh Tran

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great hotel , reasonably priced ,with a fantastic breakfast included . Our problem is, this hotel is not within walking distance of any dining and their shuttle service does not start till 8.00p.m., a taxi at 6.30p.m. Thursday night takes a 25-30 min. wait. This was a birthday event and I will not drink and drive but to meet out restaurant reservation I drove and had to refrain from having an alcoholic beverage . The front desk manager couldn't give a damn!! . This hotel was not always like this . We are not put off by this one incident of poor service and we will return as everything else was excellent .

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Hello Mr. Angus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today in regards to your visit.

I appreciate your honest feedback and understanding. It is always a pleasant to hear your overall experience with us was great. I am thrilled to learn that our standard of service has continually brought you back to our property. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff as they will be pleased to know just how much you enjoyed your stay.

Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our property, I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person.

Again, if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know. I can be reached at danh.tran2@hilton.com or via phone 425.771.1888.