“Shopping Trip”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Richmond, Canada
“Shopping Trip”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Loved everything about the hotel. Staff was wonderful, rooms clean, happy hour was great and the breakfast wonderful with a lot of food options. Very close to wonderful shops and the Alderwood Mall. Beds are comfortable!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hello Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear your stay with us was great and you've encountered great service from the team.

It is always a great pleasure to know that we have exceeded our guest's expectations and need. Your positive feedback will encourage the staff and I as we continue to welcome our future guests.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the near future, please be sure to ask for me because I would love to have an opportunity to welcome you back to our property.

Danh H. Tran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Alderwood Mall, Seattle, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

this is my daughter and mine 3rd time we have stayed at this hotel to shop. It is situated close to the mall and other shops close by or right beside. the hotel is so clean and friendly and the breakfast and manager's evening happy hour is well above what is generally done - I would/will stay here again and again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Colleen W,

Thank you for returning back to our hotel for another perfect stay, it was very kind of you to take few moments of your precious time to share your feedback with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was great and you've encountered great service from the team. In addition, you found the hotel location was convenient for your travel.

I will be sure to share your comment with the team as I know they will be delighted to hear your comment.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the near future, please be sure to ask for me because I would love to have an opportunity to welcome you back.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've stayed at this Hampton both before moving to Seattle and then with my family while we waited a week for our new home. Anybody can provide clean rooms and a nice hotel, but the staff made the huge difference. I've been traveling for work for 9 years and it's truly a rarity for the staff to be so genuinely caring and friendly. None of the them let us get anywhere near him or her without a genuine smile and a "hello". There are cookies in the evening, good breakfast and a manager's reception that's second to none. There was a woman working there (I think her name was Chie) who went above and beyond during the reception to ensure each guest was taken care of - even so far as serving people at their tables.
They have some goldfish in the lobby and will give your kids food to feed the fish. My son kept talking about those fish. They even have some nice suites with kitchens and such that are a huge bargain compared to a lot of places out there. Will highly recommend to everyone I'm entertaining in the Seattle area. Great place and excellent staff.
My one complaint was mold in the pool. I told them about it on the first day. You can only see it from inside the pool and not from standing above looking down. It's hard to see, but it's all over the entire face of the deck that faces the water. I wish they had taken care of it, but apparently I didn't explain it clearly enough. At the end of the week, it was still there and with the level of service they provide, they would have taken care of it if they saw what I was talking about.
Still, I highly recommend this property to everyone traveling in Seattle and it gets my highest approval marks.

Room Tip: Ask for the suites on the fourth floor when staying with family. They have a kitchen and a door to...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bluestang65
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Hello Bluestang65,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all of your kind words. We really appreciate being your hotel of choice when you are in the area. We love guests that recommend us to their friends and families because we know that we are doing a good job!

We were almost ready to send our Chief of Engineering, Mike into the pool in his swim trunks when he spotted the marks you mentioned. Rest assured they are gone. Thank you for the head ups!

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff and especially to Chie the Breakfast/ Evening Reception host.

Please let me know the next time you are in the area so I can thank you personally.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel is clean, staff are courteous, and it is close to shopping, 3 minutes from Alderwood Mall and right next door to Nordstrom Rack. The breakfasts were abundant! We appreciated the free WIFI, as my husband didn't always wish to shop. He could then work on the computer while I did my thing.

Hello!

Being a man I can appreciate the fact that your husband was able to enjoy our complimentary wifi access while you were taking advantage of the abundant shopping.

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your recent visit at our property. I hope you will consider staying with us on all of your future visits!

Please ask for me next visit as I love to shake your hand in person!

Cheers,

Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Romantic Weekend at the Hampton Inn lynnwood. With Breakfast included, Evening Reception with wine two kinds of wine and three different kinds of beer. Weekends they serve Nacho's and the menu changes during the weekdays. BBQ Grill also available if you are there for a weekend and want to grill something. 24 hour pool hot tub and fitness center available. The hotel puts out fresh baked cookies during the evening time and the kids get to feed the gold fish in the hotel's lobby pond. Shuttle Service available 24 hours runs every even our and goes within 10 miles of the hotel, Don't have to drive yourself in the crazy traffic by the mall. Hilton Honors Diamond Elite Parking available right infront of the hotel. Great Hotel with Great Deals and Amazing Staff. Perfect for a family vacation, romantic night away or even a place to stay during your business trip.

Room Tip: Schedule your Shuttle at the front desk and make sure to call the hotel for pick up.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hello Samira,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your weekend getaway. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is our goal to ensure that our guests have the most memorable experience when they stay at our property. Feedback like yours is very valuable to us and it helps us continue to improve our service.

I really appreciate your feedback and it would be a pleasure to share your great comments with the staffs

I hope in one of your future visits you take the time to ask for me so I can thank you in person.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed many times in the past years. Friendly staff and clean environment. Good value for money as well with complimentary breakfast and evening drinks. Convenient to go to the mall for shopping and food.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Thank Michael Kok Che... K
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers with what you already know that we are a great value, great breakfast, great location and with a friendly team.

These are the things we work on with the team daily to ensure that we meet your expectation and create memorable experiences.

East Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband booked a surprise birthday stay here for me this last weekend. He booked a romantic package in a whirlpool suite and was so shocked when we walked into the room. There were rose petals on the floor and bed- the person who decorated the room went way above and beyond, it was absolutely beautiful and so sweet of them to do! The room was spacious and the jetted tub was HUGE. Water pressure is good, the bed was comfortable. The hotel is centrally located and walking distance to lots of different activities. We didn't have much interaction with staff as we got in pretty late but the front desk was very nice and professional. I will definitely stay here again and will tell all my friends and family to do so when they go to Lynnwood. HUGE thanks to the Hampton Inn and Suites for making my birthday so extremely special.

Hello Jake

It is entirely our pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your birthday celebration. Our staff enjoyed making the room special for you and your husband.

Your expressions really highlight the meaning of hospitality. When we know you are coming for a special occasion it's really fun to do something special for you.

We look forward to celebrating many more special days with you and your family.

Cheers,