“Great for a weekend of shopping”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Vancouver, Canada
“Great for a weekend of shopping”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our family of four decided last minute to go shopping for the weekend. Based on other peoples reviews this was a best location to stay at for shopping.

Room: been renovated and updated with flat screen TV. Bed and pillows were soft. free Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, swimming pool, fitness centre, and happy hours (beer, wine and chips).

Service: check in and out was easy. Front desk were friendly and helpful. Also, at the front desk there were cookies for kids.

Overall: Everything in the area was very convenient. I would for sure return to this hotel for a short getaway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Nanaimo, B.C.
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We recently spent 3 days at the Hampton Inn - Lynnwood and had a great stay. I love the Happy Hour from 5-7 and the great breakfast. The staff are all very hard working and friendly. The only minor complaint was the request for items would take multiple phone calls to the front desk before we would get what we asked for. For example, it took 3 phone calls and a couple of hours before we got the extra blanket and pillow that we were looking for. Besides that, all was great. I will return to the Hampton every time I visit Seattle. Just a short drive to the city!

• Stayed March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed March 19, 2013

It's hard to offer a quality review for non-business travelers on this stay, but as a business traveler this was an excellent stay! I arrived just before 1AM and was met with a very polite and energetic staff member which made all the difference for the eight hours of travel I was finishing for the day. The room was in good shape and the property seemed to be well kept, even despite current maintenance on the fitness room (which i wouldn't have noticed except for the signs).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Connell, WA
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I experienced a couple problems at this motel, but the staff was beyond professional and very kind in helping me deal with them. Expedia goofed a reservation, and it took the desk clerk a while to straighten it out, but I was highly impressed with him the moment I stepped inside. The anti-slip compound in the bathtub in my room failed, and I took a bad fall the next morning, but the maintenance man and a second desk clerk went far beyond the call of duty with their obvious concern about my moderate injuries (bruised, cut heel from hitting the pop-up drain plug and cut hand. The cuts were minor. Still lame and sore a few days later, though.) The crazy thing is, I left this hotel feeling very, very happy over the experience I had with those three employees. I'll be back, since I go to that area often, but I'll try to make sure the tub isn't so slippery next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed March 13, 2013

First I have to say I stay at alot of hotels for work and I have really high expectations. I have stayed at the JW Marriott, The Westin Bayshore, the Four Seasons Vancouver, and the St. Regis Laguna. This hotel was minimal cost so I wasnt expecting much. The Hampton Inn was incredible. The price was great. They had complimentary shuttles. The free breakfast include eggs, waffles ect... The Happy hour is free wine, beer and juice. They also serve light meals during that time at no cost. Tonight was Mac and Cheese, baked potatoes with toppings, Nachos and fresh fruit. We really tested the staffs patience by changing rooms, requesting glass dishes to heat our food on in the microwave, a kettle and on and on. They were always gracious, kind . They also bake fresh cookies and give them out. I would highly recomend them. 100 percent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had a great stay at the Hampton Inn. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights last week. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by friendly smiles at the front desk. Marrisa and Farhood were extremely helpful and went above and beyond expectations. Wonderful customer service. Hotel is in a great location, close to a shopping mall and a few little strip malls. Loved the complimentary beverages at happy hour and the complimentary shuttle. Top star amenities!! Very well-kept. Rooms are clean and cozy. Definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Karen J
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed here for night night as it was pretty central to all the shopping areas we wanted to hit. It's ... An hour? From the prime outlets, down the street from Alderwood mall, and 20 mins to Bellevue.

The staff is wonderful and very welcoming with a very quick and easy checkin. We just missed the happy hour but I believe it had complementary wine,beer,juice and light snacks. Our room was very large and very clean. The bathroom was huge with lots of counter space. There was a mini fridge and coffee pot. There's a binder that has all the near by restaurants and stores.

Breakfast was great with lots of choices - cereal, oatmeal with choices of toppings, pastrys, waffle makers, fruit,yoghurt, eggs,hash browns, bagels with this egg/bacon topping, and other bits. They even had flavoured coffee creamers :)

My only regret was only staying one night. At $109/night you can't find a better hotel in a better location. We booked for our second night in Bellevue not realizing it was only a 20 min drive. Our hotel is Bellevue is almost $100 more a night. We will definitely be back and will recommend this hotel to anyone coming to this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple