“We were treated like royalty!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Victoria, Canada
“We were treated like royalty!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We just returned after a one-night stay at this hotel and will definitely go again. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JMR_from_Victoria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
richland, wa
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband and I had recently stayed at this property and were so impressed we could hardly wait to come back. We cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel, as well as the hotel itself. Everyone must be hired with people pleasing personality traits because they definitely spoiled us with their competence and desire to meet our requests. I apologize because I wanted to write a review immediately after our stay but due to trip advisor review rules I had to wait to re-review the property. This is definitely an excellent property, clean, quiet, close to shopping and restaurants, clean work out room, plenty of free parking, plus all the other excellent qualities mentioned in previous reviews. You will not be disappointed, believe me.

• Stayed December 2011
Virginia
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel with more friendly, helpful service oriented staff. They outshine Nordstrom employees. For me the location is too busy, other folks may love the malls, etc but at the end of a long day, I like to be away from traffic and bustle. There is a lot of shopping and restaurants. After my days (I was there 6 nites), I went to the happy hour, again with the friendliest staff on earth and was given enough food to make me too full for dinner, free wine. Easy trip to Seattle, parking is a bit tight because of shopping next door. There are computers and printer just off the main eating area, lots of hot coffee at all hours.Kudos to management and staff for attitude and hospitality! Good internet speeds in rooms--and they were very clean.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Oregon
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Check in went very quick and smooth. The two ladies at the front desk were so very friendly. They offered us a very reasonable upgrade to a suite and we were able to get an early check in. One of the ladies noticed my daughers carrying their American Girl dolls and brought out some home-made sleeping bags for them. They were so cute and my daughters loved them! They also gave my daughters some fish food to feed their goldfish in the fountain.

The lobby looked very nice. They had a water feature and lots of comfortable seating. Off to the side was the area for breakfast. The breakfast was incredible. So much selection. There were waffles, bagels, bread, muffins, danishes, eggs with cheese, seasoned potatoes, really yummy sausage, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, milk. Lots and lots of choices. The quality was very impressive.

The room was very clean and actually felt quite large. The kitchen had a few dishes and glasses in the cupboards. There was also some silverware. It had a small refridgerator, microwave, toaster and stove top. We didn't stay long enough to use this. Kitchens are also a downside I guess in staying in a hotel. They're nice to have, but not always nice to have neighbors with them. Someone was cooking some sort of fish meal and the hallways reeked of it. Once we were in our room we couldn't smell it though.

I didn't once hear a neighbor. My children sleeping on the hide-a-bed said they did hear some people walking by in the hallway. In the bedroom, with the door closed, it was completely silent.

The televisons were very nice quality. It was also nice to have tv's in both the living room and our bedroom. The kids could watch their Disney channel or a dvd and we could watch whatever we wanted to in our room.

The pool was a lot of fun. Our kids always love to swim at a hotel. I don't think they'd stand for us staying at a hotel without a pool. It was a nice size. There were about five other children playing at the time and there was plenty of space. The pool is open 24 hours a day, but is closed to children after 10pm. I found a thermometer that showed the temperature was 78 degrees. It could be a bit cold, but I just went over to the whirl pool spa anytime I felt like I needed to warm up.

Overall it was a great place to stay. I was very comfortable and the staff was just amazingly friendly. Every employee greeted us with a huge smile and I could tell they truly wanted us to have a great stay.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 20, 2012

If you are visiting any of the local aerospace suppliers or Boeing, this is a good place to saty. There's a huge mall next to it and plenty restaurants within a few miles.
Nice Hampton, very large. The staff was excellent. Especially the lady at Happy Hour, she was incredibely helpful. Only "hickup", the internet is as slow as "molasses".

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Surrey
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Stayed one night as part of family to the states from Vancouver BC. The entire expereince was excellent. From the time we checked in until we left, the staff ensured our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms were well appointed and clean. The beds comfy. The best part for our family is the breakfast as it provided a variety for everyone's taste and we could eat together and did not have the long wait that a usual restaurant scene has. The only negative about this is that the setting is so popular that seating for breaklfast was a ittle tight for the many guests who were staying at the hotel at the end of Christmas.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Las Vegas
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Stayed here 4 nights. Very spacious and clean room. Toilet got plugged during our stay and was fixed by maintenance 4 minutes after a call to the front desk. Staff was friendly and responsive all around.

The combination of:
--24 hour pool/hot tub
--High speed wireless Internet (>15 Mb/s)
--Full hot breakfast with great hours (until 10!)
--Free laundry
--Complimentary beer/wine/snacks 7 days a week at the evening reception
--Awesome location: close to shopping/great restaurants
--Value

made our stay as close to perfect as we've ever experienced. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lynnwood
Best Western Alderwood
#4 of 13 in Lynnwood
Downtown
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
#5 of 100 in Seattle
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,990 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood? Share your experiences!