“Really nice!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed September 15, 2011

During a recent trip to Seattle, we wanted to stay outside the city and chose this Hampton Inn. We couldn't have chosen a better hotel. Our room was very cozy and clean, the continental breakfast was very nice, and the indoor pool and hot tub were icing on the cake. The staff at the front desk were lovely, too. If we're in the area again, we'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
HamptonSeattleNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

Dear Sardawg,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites Lynnwood for your recent travels to the area and I am glad we lived up to your expectations! Your review was shared with the entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. If you make reservations in the future please ask for me while you are here so I can thank you personally.

Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Okay so a Hampton Inn isn't a 5 star hotel, but you know what to expect and this hotel lives up to it. The rooms are a good size, clean & well equipped, you get the Manager's Reception early evening and you get a standard & fully inclusive 'eat as much as you like' breakfast. In addition the fitness room and pool are open 24 hours - my kids loved going to the pool at 10pm, the guest laundry machines are free of charge and best of all the staff''s customer service is excellent. I was really pleased with the front desk staff and the lady who served the drinks in the Manager's Reception. The hotel's location is close to local shops & restaurants and the highways for going to attractions down in Seattle, up at Boeing or over at Microsoft.
On the negative side we couldn't match up the hotel's green statements with our experience in the catering area. They provide recycling bins for different types of material but all the cutlery & crockery is disposable, not all the guests sort their trash for the correct bins and best of all we experienced a staff member take our breakfast plates, cups & food etc and put them all in the general trash bin! The whole thing seems contrary to their public statements.
Overall though its a good hotel and I'd stay again

Dear Hamman1,

It sounds like you and your family had a good time in during your stay with us, we do receive positive feedback on the pool and fitness room hours. The entire staff are dedicated to providing exceptional services, and they sincerely appreciate the positive comments!

I apologize for the recycling issue you experienced, we have moved to bio-degradable products for our utensils, plates and cups and those items do not need to be recycled. I am currently working on changing the doors to the recycle bins to help eliminate the confusion, I have shared your experience with my managers and the breakfast/evening reception staff so we are properly managing any items needing recycling.

Thank you for your comments and staying with us! Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The breakfast was nice, but I would love to see who can cut anything with the "green" utensils. The room was nice, fairly clean, except for the floor in the bathroom, it was about as gross as you are thinking right now. Not sure if I would stay there again.

1  Thank MeridianMom

Dear MeridianMom:

First, I apologize we did not meet your expectations! The hotel and brand have received a numerous amount of feedback regarding the green utensils, and we are now using a another environmentally friendly product with much more durability. It is truly my goal to provide our guest’s with the best service and experience, while maintaining a focus on our community and environment. We have moved to a product that meet’s both needs.

If you have the time, I would like the opportunity to talk with you personally concerning your overall experience and how we could improve to gain your loyalty in the future. Thank you for staying and I hope to talk with you soon. Denise Gray, General Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at Hampton Inn Lynnwood and were pleased with our visit. Our room was clean and had 2 king beds with ample of space to move around. We chose this hotel for its price, complimentary breakfast, indoor pool and best of all -- walking distance to Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, Best Buy and Toys R Us. The hotel is also a few minutes drive from Alderwood Mall and a 15-minute drive to the Seattle Premium Outlet.

There was a complimentary snack/meal at 5 pm (stew, salad, drinks) which was a nice treat after a long day.

We would definitely consider staying at Hampton Inn Lynnwood again.

Dear Travellin_Pixie

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites ` Lynnwood for your recent visit, it sounds like you enjoyed plenty of shopping! I have to keep myself disciplined from going to the Nordstrom Rack, with it being just a few steps away! I appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we can do better to provide an exceptional experience please contact me directly at the hotel. I hope to see you during your next visit.

Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager

Reviewed August 22, 2011

We always stay here on our trips to Seattle. You can not say enough good things about the hotel and the staff. The front desk were always so friendly and the ladies in the breakfast/reception area are so helpful and friendly. The manager that attended the reception took pride in the hotel and you could see it. He would remember you and how long you had been staying with them. We stayed a week this time and enjoyed the breakfast and the afternoon reception. This varied from natchoes to chili to pulled pork sandwiches along with salads, beer and wine and pop. We had an early dinner a couple of times during our stay it was so good. My son loves the warm cookies that are at the front desk.
Our room was clean and quiet and we had requested to be placed on the top floor and they accomadated our request. Very quiet! We love the fact that we can open the windows and get the breezes into the room instead of using the a/c.
You are so close to shops, fast food and even the mall is a very short stroll from the hotel. We'd come home from a day of shopping / sightseeing and park and then walk to the restaurants at the mall. What a way to relax. The Claim Jumper is the BEST, but they are opening another seafood restaurant and I'm sure will be just as good.
You can't go wrong with this hotel as you are just off the I5 and only a 15min(?) drive into Seattle. The outlet mall is north about 20min(?).
I hope this helps you decide on staying with Hampton Lynnwood on your next visit to the Seattle area - YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
HamptonSeattleNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear TLD21

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn and Suites Lynnwood! Our team takes pride in delivering a “Hamptonality” experience, we do our best to meet every guest and get to know them, the evening reception is a perfect time for us to connect. I’m glad your son enjoyed our cookies, a fresh warm cookie is definitely a favorite of mine, the smell alone will allure you to have just one…or maybe two!

The location to shopping and dining is another guest favorite especially in the summer when you can walk to the mall. Thank you again for staying and taking the time to share your experience. I hope you will contact me during your next visit so I can thank you personally.

Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We booked our room with a military discount. When we checked in the desk clerk thanked my son for his service and said " The discount is the least we can do". The rooms were clean and fairly spacious and the beds were comfortable. They have a great breakfast in the mornings and also serve drinks and snacks in the afternoon.
Overall we were very happy with this hotel.
The only complaint we have is that the pool was way over chlorinated and my kids eyes were burning and red... the water was also too cold.

Dear Heart2go2

First, I also want to say “Thank You” to your son for his service. My son served for 5 years so I understand and appreciate the sacrifice they make! I am glad to hear you were happy with the hotel and service.

I do apologize the pool did not live up to your expectations. We have raised the temperature a couple of degrees and I have met with the maintenance team regarding the chlorine level. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I hope you will stay with us if you travel to the area again.

Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2011

We like this place. Good breakfast and evening reception was excellent. We had ceasar salad and spaghetti and meatballs in the first night.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family