“Hilton/Hampton is THE best hotel chain!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We've stayed at many hotels and the three times we've stayed at Hampton and Hiltons have been the best by a wide margin. They really go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Clean well cared for facilities and exceptional customer service. One great feature at this location is the free shuttle they offer to take you to and from any place you want to go within an ample radius.

• Stayed: July 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites for a week and a half in July 2011. I picked the hotel, because it had good reviews and was a reasonable price for the Seattle area. It also had free parking, which is hard to find in Seattle itself. The staff was good at check-in and throughout my stay. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The furniture looked relatively new, and the TV was HD. The closet was small and tucked behind a full length mirror. The bathroom was clean and in good shape. The room had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The free wireless Internet access worked fine. There were also a couple of computers in the lobby which were free for guest use. I did not hear much noise from other rooms, even though the hotel was full. One thing I liked was that the guest washers and driers were free to use.

The location of this hotel is about 15 miles from downtown Seattle, and sometimes the traffic can be slow getting there. There is a mall nearby and a variety of fast food places and restaurants in the vicinity.

The free continental breakfast is ok. They had eggs, sausage, bagels, toast, cereal, juice, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea and waffles. I thought the eggs were a little too dry, but everything else was fine.

Overall, I had a good stay and would stay there again. The hotel was above average, and has free parking, free internet, a free breakfast, and the price was ok for the Seattle area.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tmann01
HamptonSeattleNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear tmann01:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! It is “our passion” at The Hampton Lynnwood to provided an exceptional experience for our guests through outstanding service, clean, comfortable rooms, and value for the price paid! We just installed the 42” flat panel’s in every room in June and I happy you were able to have the benefit of enjoying this new feature in our rooms.

I hope you will contact me during your next visit so I can personally thank you for staying at our hotel! Warm regards, Denise Gray, General Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Our family checked in this hotel for nearly a week and a half due to some family matters. The room that we got is not that fancy but for me it feels like home everything is just right there. And what's more good about it is they have homey breakfast each morning! Some special things happened there too, my baby had her first steps and crawls while we were there. So this hotel is quite on my baby's achievements list :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jhvh
Reviewed June 26, 2011

My husband and I booked 2 nights at this hotel for a quick get away to Seattle. We had stayed at this establishment at least three times in the past so knew what to expect...or so we thought.
Mostly everything was good. The hotel is a getting a bit worn out but nothing terrible. What was rather terrible was the quality of the bedding. As we went to bed that night we both smelled an odd odor coming from the duvet. We would just get wafts of 'body odor' of the stinky armpit variety. It bothered us greatly and we ended up sleeping with the covers up to our waists only to avoid smelling it. ugh. In the morning we requested the entire bedding be changed, including the duvet and cover (there are signs in the room stating that they clean ALL the bedding for each guest but I am not so sure about that). That night we got into bed and again the upper edge of the duvet was smelly, like dirty armpits! So disgusting and not something you want under your nose all night. We ended up turning the whole duvet around and found it to be nice and fresh with the bottom end up at the top!
What was most upsetting is that I emailed the hotel upon our arrival home that evening and no one replied to us at all. Hampton...you need NEW linens and better customer service! I can't see why we'd return any time soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank RachelDBCCanada
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Staff are very friendly especially those people who served breakfast and snacks everyday. Shuttle service drivers are very nice too (Kuya Ruel, the best! :)) Rooms are clean. Wifi is high speed! Ambiance is perfect for shopaholics...It's near the Nordstrom rack, OLD NAVY, Alderwood Mall and Marshalls. Also a wonderful spot for book lovers - Barnes and Noble is just across the street! I love the buffet breakfast especially the big time waffles! Yum!

My only complain is the footsteps you can hear on your ceiling (that's the person on the room above yours!). Also the noisy, weird sound of fridge and air condition. These made me hard to sleep sometimes. :(

Other than that, I still recommend this hotel in Lynnwood!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank xyzee07
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Pros:
- great customer service! staff are so nice and pleasant!
- buffet breakfast is yummy! especially the waffles!
- rooms are clean.
- near to the malls! accessible to shopaholics!
- free wifi is good!

cons
- you can hear every single footstep of the person above you room
- aircon and refrigirator has a weird, loud sound. made me hard to sleep
- the phone in my room is not working

overall: for me, this hotel is recommneded!!!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank almonds0785
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We were recommended this facility by our friends as they had good experiences at this hotel. Well, we were not disappointed. The location is not too hard to find; there is no restaurant at the hotel but they have a shuttle with lots of eating locations very close, and of course to the shopping. They have an ìncluded`hot - full breakfast and in the evening a happy hour with beer and wine and snacks. Very good to get you going for the evening. The staff is just wonderful as are very attentive to the guests. The staff we encountered were all great but we were chatted up mostly by Ronda, Andrea & Lindsay...very friendly and very accomodating, going out of their way to ensure you are happy during your stay....Very good job everyone! We had a great time during our stay. Thanks...

Room Tip: We always take a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CookyM-G
HamptonSeattleNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2011

Dear CookyM-G
Thank you for staying with us. I’m glad you we were able to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time at the hotel. The Hampton team makes every effort to get to know our guests personally, and the evening reception is a great time for us to make that connection.

I thank you for the review and have shared your comments with all our team members. I hope to meet you on your next visit to the area! Warm regards, Denise Gray ~ General Manager
gm@hamptonseattlenorth.com