Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed October 7, 2018
Peter H
Mississauga, Canada
via mobile

All reviews nice mall jc penney anchor stores apple store specialty stores major stores great food court macaroni grill lynnwood area downtown seattle american girl nordstrom rei shoppers costco kiosk movie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Large variety of stores on a large parcel of land. Lots of parking. Would like to see a few more sit down restaurants at the mall.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

A well designed stylish mall featuring both enclosed and open area stores. It has anchor department stores like JC Penney, Macy's and Nordstrom as well as independent shops. I particularly like the two Seattle official team stores, for the Seahawks and Mariners without having to go downtown Seattle.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

It has little of everything and nice shops and eating area. Did some window shopping and it was enjoyable. Might come back here again and do some shopping.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

When shopping at the mall we like to stop in this Panera at the mall. I always have a Quinoa salad and an apple. The salad is very large. I would say is two servings. It's in a good spot.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

It's always good to have a mall for visitors as well as locals to shop in. I liked this mall because they opened up before the main stores did and I could walk for some exercise. And they open as early as 7:30 AM.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We have now been to the Alderwood mall now a couple of times and there are lots of great shops to vist here and some nice restaraunts as well.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We came here for the American Girl doll store, and it was great! My 8-year-old loves looking at all of the amazing doll accessories.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

My friend and I did not spend a huge amount of time in the mall since it closed at 9, but we had so much fun in the shops and stores we did go in. I must confess, we did not buy anything in the mall other than some great photo-booth pictures, but we had great food at a restaurant right outside the mall. I wish we had had more time, because there looked like a lot of nice shops to explore.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

It’s a mall. It has shops. Typical shops. Stopped in on a road trip to buy some clothes. Strewn with garbage outside. Clean enough inside. Disinterested counter people. Nice food court with interesting Indian street food- best find of the day.

1  Thank Leon G
Reviewed July 8, 2018

we go here all the time ,drop the teens at least 3 time a month. they have good food places good place to get food then go to movies