I've recently needed to stay in a few hotels due to a fire in my home and the Holiday Inn Express is one of the many I've tried out. Overall, it's a fairly new hotel with good sized, clean rooms. Parking has never been an issue and it's close to many things. I'm actually on my third stay there.
My only feedback on the negative side are small things that can easily be improved:
-I don't get the cleaning service everyday since for just me I don't really need it. On my last stay, the one day I wanted it and took off the do not disturb my room was not cleaned. So it's likely they just didn't check. I ended up getting my supplies replenished at the front desk.
-The wifi can be spotty although the tech number is pretty good about fixing it. For a vacation stay it wouldn't matter, but since I basically live in a hotel the wifi is pretty important to me.
-They could definitely use some garbage cans. For some garbage I like to toss it out on my way to work but there are no trash cans at all in the back parking lot or anywhere else convenient I can find. Especially for food garbage I don't want to leave it in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Lynwood Hotel's Positioned Near Seattle and Alderwood Mall The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North-Lynnwood hotel not only places you within easy driving distance of the vibrant and energetic downtown area of Seattle, but also near the Pacific Northwest's most popular attractions. Our hotel's location in Lynnwood, WA is in close proximity to businesses like Boeing, Microsoft, IBM and AT&T, and there is a 400-square-foot meeting room, so you can host any type of event. Staying in touch with the office is simple thanks to the on-site business center at our hotel's property. Lynnwood is home to Alderwood Mall, which offers a fantastic shopping experience including The American Girl Store. After spending the day searching for a great deal, enjoy a meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Be sure to take the time to visit the Space Needle or to tour Future of Flight: Aviation Center and Boeing Tour. And, of course, you should be sure to make the drive into Seattle to browse through the famous Pike Place Market, which is within easy driving distance of our hotel's location. While in Lynnwood, WA, start your day off the right way with our complimentary, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar. We also offer free high-speed, wireless internet access throughout our facilities, so you can stay connected to family and the office. Our hotel's amenities in Lynnwood, Washington include an on-site Fitness Center, a whirlpool and an indoor pool, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lynnwood
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites