“Ew” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Lynnwood
WA
“Ew”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Concept is pretty cool, but if you're going to have people mixing food, you should have them wear a hairnet. Found a long black hair in my ice cream. Ew ew ew! Threw it out, of course.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Hoquiam, Washington, USA
“Unique ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Where else can your daughter choose peanut butter and mint with gummy bears and have it all mixed together (gross). On the other hand, where else can *I* choose to have chocolate ice cream, salted caramel ice cream, white chocolate chips and regular chocolate chips all mixed together in a totally yummy frozen experience? Yup. Cold Stone Creamery. This is one of those places that when we go road-tripping that we actually will go out of our way for. We even sometimes have dessert first if there is a Cold Stone Creamery on our way to where we want to have dinner. Fortunately, this Cold Stone Creamery is within walking distance of several very nice full-service restaurants, so we can eat our meal in the more traditional manner with dessert last (or not).

Visited December 2012
WASHINGTON
“Consistent Quality and Menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

When you go to a Cold Stone Creamery you are looking for something yummy to eat and they produce it consistently. This location is very small, very busy and I have to really want ice cream to attempt to go into the store.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, WA
“Awful! Ice cream tasted old, oh no!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

While at the mall, our family decided to go to Cold Stone Creamery for a snack, an ice cream snack. We ordered ice cream on cones, nothing fancy, ok I had marshmallows, my daughter had M & M's.

The first bite and it was awful, the ice cream tasted old, and my marshmallows where stale.

My one daughter ordered the ice cream with M&M's, the ice cream tasted bad.

No need to go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Freeland, Washington
“Not Going Back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I went to the Cold Stone in the Alderwood Mall. The service was poor, the ice cream wasn't anything special, the place was dirty and the price was higher than I had expected.

Visited September 2012