Best Western Alderwood
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
$149
$169
$144
Homewood
$136
Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
$143
$146
$125
Priceline
$85
All reviewswafflesconvention centerroom was cleanoutdoor poolseattle areaeasy accesstop floorlots of restaurantssausagecontinental breakfasthot tubconvenient locationwould stay here againa great place to stayfresh fruitshort drivefront desk staff
Reviewed May 6, 2009

Stayed here one night while attending a Mariners game. Have no complains and the breakfast was more than ok.
Nice showers with really good preassure...
The hotel felt clean, safe and was reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2008

this place is a little dated but not bad if ur just sleeping.

breakfast a little skimpy compared to what is now being offerd for breakfast. Coffee is awsome though.

get up early to drive to seattle traffic is bad

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 25, 2008

This hotel is old and tired. Don't let the nice cars in the parking lot and decent landscapping fool you. The owners are clearly not investing back into this property . We booked a hotel in Lynnwood, WA the same day we were to check-in. We wanted a three-star rated or better. To our surprise we found one through Hotwire for $112, all in. When we checked into the so-called 3-star Best Western we were surprised to hear one of the two desk clerks on the phone giving a quote for that night of $105 plus tax. We then went to the room and couldn't believe that this was a 3-star. It was the kind of room that when you walked in, you had an immediate urge to pull down the bedding and check for cleanliness. Yes, the sheets appeared clean but you still couldn't tell if the sheets were fresh. We looked under the (aged) beds and found a cigarette butt. Every VISIBLE part of the room appeared wiped down but still questionably clean...I hope you get the picture. I called Hotwire and explained my two complaints, 1) this is NOT a three-star quality hotel. 2) There is only a $4 discount by booking through Hotwire. The clerk so desperately wanted to help us but kept sticking to company policy. Hotwire - "Is the room clean and comfortable?" Me - "That's subjective. Yes it appears functional and "Motel 6" clean but nowhere close to any reasonable expectation of a 3-star." Hotwire -"You don't receive as big of savings booked on such short notice." Me- "I understand that but is Hotwire telling me that a $4 savings by booking through them meets the spirit and intent of what they're selling and building their business on?" Hotwire - "I'm sorry; the savings isn't as great when booked on short notice." Me - "I gave up my right to inspect the hotel for quality and cleanliness and cancel the reservation for any reason for a $4 savings?" Hotwire - "The best I can offer is a $25 credit for FUTURE bookings at Hotwire." Me - "If we can't find some resolution to the current booking, there will be no future bookings." You get the idea. 45 minutes of a good customer service representative wasting her talents with a company with poor customer friendly polices. Yes I've used Hotwire in the past with very mixed results but this one was just too much - completely misleading quality rating on this hotel and effectively no discount/value by booking through Hotwire. It's a Friday night and the Embassy Suite just a few minutes away is packed...this hotel is nearly empty...and for good reason.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingCraig
Reviewed June 30, 2008

We booked this stay at the Best Western Alderwood utilizing Gold Crown Club bonus points, the reservation process was easy and effective and we were looking forward to our King Room.

We wre thrilled to hear on our arrival that we had been upgraded to a King Jacuzzi room, a larger, top floor room with a vaulted ceiling, skylights and of course a Jacuzzi tub.

As a frequent visitor to Best Westerns I know that service and pricing are always in line with the chain's requirements. The Alderwood met and beat our expectations without regard to the free upgrade, the upgrade just made a good experience that much better.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2008

I just returned from a conference at the Lynnwood convention center. The Best Western is a short walk from the convention center so that was great. It is also located right next to I-5 north and south making it very convienent. The room was small but clean and it had a small fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, and a microwave. The one problem was with the shower. It was very hard to regulate the cold and the hot and most of the time it was very very hot or very very cold. I was also disappointed at the continental breakfast. There were hardly any choices. It was either waffles or toast. I have stayed at other Best Westerns (Lake Chelan) that put on a great spread.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business