Best Western Alderwood
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$118
Homewood
$69
All reviewswafflesconvention centerroom was cleanoutdoor poolseattle areaeasy accesstop floorlots of restaurantssausagecontinental breakfasthot tubconvenient locationwould stay here againa great place to stayfresh fruitshort drivefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We are so lucky to have such a good place to stay when we visit our family in the Seattle area. The service is always good - especially helpful to very senior citizens! We have stayed here several times.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel before when I needed easy access to the Lynnwood convention center, and might be forced to stay there again, but what a disaster this night was! At 2:30am I was awakened by crashing noises and voices in the next room. The people, two men and some number of women were talking loudly, mostly swearing. At one point one of the men threatened one of the women. I was unable to sleep and a little frightened by the situation, since I was staying by myself. I went down to the front desk at 3:30am, and was instantly given a different room. When returning to move my things one of the women front the next room was wandering the hall, looking very zoned out and tried to wander into my room with me. While I'm grateful that the front desk moved me right away, I felt like I had a brush with a criminal element here. I definitely would not stay in this hotel with my children. Except for this unfortunate incident and the terrible pillows as stated in other reviews, the motel is fine. I even got in a quick workout in the exercise room, which has the basics. They just need to keep a little closer tabs on who is taking out the rooms!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Robin A
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were not pleased with our stay this trip. Number one...the pillows! Bring your own, because the ones they provide are like sofa seat cushions!

We had room 279, and at 2:30 a.m., people checked in up above us. Well, to begin with, I thought it was next door on the same floor, and that they were trying to get into our room by mistake. And when their door slammed shut ,I was certain of it! I flew out of bed, ready to stop them, only to realize they were upstairs above us. They didn't settle until 3:30 a.m. We were lucky in our previous visits, because this time, we heard every single thump, thump and creaky floorboard footstep. I realize there is nothing that can be done in a situation like this. If the soundproofing and floor joists are old...you're not goin to have it quiet above.

The rooms are a good size, furnished nicely, but the grout on the tub walls should be taken care of quickly! COME ON! Get a crew in there! There is no excuse to have it reach the levels that is in this particular room! Solid black from mid walls down.

The breakfast area is very nice, but the breakfasts are cut back. Today it's scrambled eggs, slices of ham sausage, breads, cereals and juice. Adequate. The breakfast area is very nice.

The rate is good, the location is great, but we won't stay again.

Room Tip: Don't get room 279 due to no sound proofing above.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

the room was adequate but only some of the staff were terrific -the pool itself was small not well maintained was algae scum in various areas of pool which i told them about was still there the next morning --their check out system at the front desk was awful at least 4 people walked up in front of me and my wife and were helped even though the staff representative was looking right at me and knew i had been there waiting -took all of my self control ot to make a comment --will never stay at this hotel again and i have stayed at best western many times all over the usa

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family