“The WORST”
Review of Milts Pizza Place LLC - CLOSED

Milts Pizza Place LLC
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 11, 2010

This is obviously a place geared toward price gouging families with young children. The pizza smells great but I never managed to get a slice. I was by myself and just wanted a bite to eat before I went to work. You cannot buy a slice of pie, you have to buy a small pizza. My bill was over 7 dollars. Two families that came in after I did were served before me. I had ample time but it took so long that I really could not wait any longer. Then when I looked to see what was going on there were SO many employees just milling around, casually mopping and whatever... that's when I got upset and went to get a refund and leave... she handed me 4 dollars back and THAT is when I came unglued. NOTHING ON THEIR MENU IS UNDER 4 DOLLARS. She had difficulty counting my money back to me which irritated me more. Lucky for me I had my receipt. I don't care how good it smells, I will NEVER go back.

There are newer reviews for Milts Pizza Place LLC

Reviewed June 28, 2009

Yummy pizzas - not too bready, just enough sauce, nice amount of toppings.

Reviewed March 9, 2009

Over priced for an average pizza. The old Milt's seemed to be better. Can be loud on busy nights. Don't like seating arrangements - should have some booths.

Reviewed January 3, 2009

Good Pizza and subs. Kid friendly. Outdoor movies on weekends.

Reviewed August 30, 2008

This pizza joint is the best! Child friendly, high quality food and friendly staff. Try the Milt's combo for a little bit of everything baked to perfection or they also have burgers, sandwiches and salads. If your in a hurry call ahead and pick it up at the drive-up window. On Saturdays in the summer you can watch movies outside for free!