“Excellent Coffee House”

Add it.
Woods Coffee
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Lynden
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I always stop here on my way thru to Bellingham or Seattle. They make a very very good coffee and always have the most pleasant staff, they always engage in great conversation. I only have coffee, because that's their business.....If you order something else don't expect perfect...Like the last comments were for hot chocolate....it's a coffee house.
cheers!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't drink coffee, so hot chocolate is my thing. The Woods has the worst I have ever tasted. It is little more than sweetened hot milk with a marshmallow flavor added.

Hot chocolate firstly needs to taste like CHOCOLATE. Sorry, but I would not order this again.

Decor is lovely and good staff.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great coffee, atmosphere and service. I'd go again to any of the locations in Washington when I get the chance.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Prices for a generic drip coffee are the highest in Whatcom County, almost a full dollar more than Starbucks. Now, I don't even drink Starbucks, but what ever happened to a simple drip coffee? Rung up at $2.77 for a drip coffee. Sorry..no. I support local business', everyday, and there are better, locally roasted/brewed, cheaper options. I refuse to pay your overpriced drip coffee price. Drip is where it all started, right? It is not difficult, let's get real..

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Best. Coffee. Ever. Everyone is very friendly, they have amazing sandwiches and finger foods and their coffee is the best in the state. Hands down.