“Best Margaritas in Washington!”
Review of El Ranchito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Ranchito
Ranked #42 of 64 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is one of our favorite places to eat. This family run restaurant is always busy and they make delicious food. My husband loves the fried jalepenos! The portions are big enough to share and the pico de gallo is superb.

1  Thank coffeelady20936

Reviewed January 30, 2011

GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! This is one of the most unsanitary restaurants I have ever eaten at. When we were given water, there was a hair in my cup. After finally communicating with the waitress, who, by the way, could barely speak English (yeah, yeah, its a Mexican restaurant...but this is the USA people!) she walked away angrily to get me another cup of water. When she replaced it (slamming it down on the table with an attitude), there were obvious chapstick/lip marks on the glass (Do they even clean their dishes??) We didn't even order our food, we just left. A friend told us that they have had the health department called on them so many times, that if they get one more call, they will be shut down. Also, it is known around Lynden that they do not card minors. Its where all the kids under 21 go to get alcoholic beverages.

Cancun is the best place in Lynden for Mexican food, hands down.

1  Thank NON-DUTCH-Lyndenite
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Delicious salsa and pico de gallo! I also love the tacos - very good bargain! My husband and I have eaten here - each buying two tacos, a side of rice & beans - total bill $15! WOW

Reviewed March 9, 2009

Has gone downhill over the years. Both food & service slipping. Food now just ok. Needs some cleaning up!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Great Mexican food when you are not near Mexico!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook