“Small cafe, large portions”
Review of Fairway Cafe

Fairway Cafe
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
“Small cafe, large portions”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Just because it's a cafe doesn't mean small portions. My goodness... plates were large, food was amazing. I couldn't finish it all but next day left overs are always good... and OMG you've got to have their french fries, I don't think I've ever had fries like this before!! I will definitely be stopping by here again.

1 Thank Heidi S

Sequim, Washington
“Great place - where you meet locals not tourists”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had eaten here a couple years ago and glad we returned. I had eggs and bacon and my partner had the mini breakfast with egg, link sausage, and silver dollar pancakes from the Senior Menu. As she said "wish I could find some silver dollars THIS SIZE" as they were normal size pancakes and very good. Sausage link was big and fat and best ever..and not spicy. Eggs too many, but done to perfection. I spoiled my attempt at diet by having a HUGE piece of homemade sour cream raising pie. They had about 10 choices available. We squeezed into a tight booth and should have sat at a table. Service attentive and excellent. The people behind us had their "usual blueberry pancakes" One huge pancake that hung over the platter of each.

• Visited April 2014
Lund, Sweden
“Good food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This café has good food, huge portions ) and affordable prices. We always go for a meal when in Lynden. Have never been disappointed!

Visited August 2013
Helena, MT
“Love this place”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When we visit Lynden (during the vintage trailer rally in Sept) I always walk over for breakfast. A huge breakfast with a huge chicken fried steak and it holds me for the day.

The wait staff have always been very friendly, the food well prepared and the paper ready for me to read. I go every day.

• Visited September 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
“not that spectacular”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I choose this place for Breakfast because of the reviews on TripAdvisor. I was hoping to get something really spectacular but I must say it was just average. The Waitress was not very friendly and I had the impression she just did not want to be there. The coffee was not hot and tasted old. The portion was generous and no complaints about the price. For me it is not a go there again.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Fairway Cafe? Share your experiences!