WINNER WONDERLAND

Fairway Cafe
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Helena, MT
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

When we visit Lynden (during the vintage trailer rally in Sept) I always walk over for breakfast. A huge breakfast with a huge chicken fried steak and it holds me for the day.

The wait staff have always been very friendly, the food well prepared and the paper ready for me to read. I go every day.

Heidelberg, Germany
“not that spectacular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I choose this place for Breakfast because of the reviews on TripAdvisor. I was hoping to get something really spectacular but I must say it was just average. The Waitress was not very friendly and I had the impression she just did not want to be there. The coffee was not hot and tasted old. The portion was generous and no complaints about the price. For me it is not a go there again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Oregon
“Wonderful restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Lynden for a vintage trailer rally. We stopped in for lunch on our first day in the area. The food was fresh, plentiful and reasonably priced. Good menu choices, everything made from scratch. We loved it so much we returned 2 more times during our stay. We enjoyed breakfast and another lunch in which we took friends to give it a try. All meals were amazing and we had the opportunity to try the pie....yum! My husband even mentioned to the waitress that if we lived in Lynden he would be in trouble and big as a house. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank kandjOregon
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We make a point of having either breakfast or lunch every time we head into Washington. It's that good. Service is excellent. Old style country diner. Serious portions.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Toplsz
Blaine, WA
“Great Breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I have been here for breakfast a number of times and the food has always been spectacular. Servings are generous and prices reasonable. Some day we'll make it for lunch or dinner too, and I bet that will also be great.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hoddevik

Been to Fairway Cafe? Share your experiences!