WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Steakhouse 9 Bistro

Steakhouse 9 Bistro
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wenatchee, Washington
“The Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

There is an upscale steakhouse. As well as a bistro. Both are good. We ate 3 times at the Bistro during happy hour and the appetizers were enough for our meal. It was excellent and the service excellent.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank iluvta2

Male Valley, WA
“Great menu.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Scallops were fabulous. Beautiful decor. Very friendly staff. No breakfast served so I didn't gain weight. Thank you Homestead!!!

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Carlakayc
Central Point, Oregon
“Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We just checked out steakhouse Bistro listed below are the highlights and lowlights.
Highlights ---
- the halibut fish tacos were good, but not great.
- my wife had a excellent key lime majito
- the decor in the bestro is well done, very comfortable
Lowlights ---
- had to wait a long time for the 2 majito's we ordered, explaintion was that they ran out of some ingredients - took about 15 minute to get the drinks. They brought water at the 10 minute mark as a good will gesture
- my blackberry/raspberry majito was a huge miss. I could see that they may have been 1 blackberry in the mix and no sign of even 1 raspberry. There looked to be one mint leaf but it was ground up. It had an odd taste but I kept it as I was thirsty after waiting so long.
- 2 majito's total price $17 not even close to worth it.
- I asked if the ranch topping for the tacos was on the side as I don't care for it. Yes it is. Tacos come out smothered in ranch. Not much was said but the waitress took them back and came back in 20 minutes with new halibut Tacos with dressing on the side.
Over all I give the experience 2 stars for the poor service and one horrible majito. For the money you would expect much better. Just 2 orders of fish tacos which was 2 small tacos with one piece of fish in each no longer than 3- 4 inches long and about a half inch wide. 2 drinks for $44 plus tip.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dave W
Everett, Washington
“Fab food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great food and a nice setting though on the expensive side ($4.10 for a glass of iced tea - yikes!) They were nice about splitting a burger for my friend and I and the ambiance is great.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Shirley A
Langley City, Canada
“New and doing it right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I visited the much waited for opening of the Steakhouse 9 Bistro in Lynden Washington. We weren't disappointed! The Bistro has been given a complete facelift which has been long in coming. Instead of a cafe atmosphere it offers a real Bistro feel with booths, tables and a situp bar. The servers are knowledgeable and professional and the Chef definitely knows what he's doing. We shared an Italian Foccacia sandwich done to perfection. We have been to Italy 3 times in the past 5 years and this sandwich was authentic. While I wouldn't draw conclusions on one visit I would recommend giving the Bistro a try. We'll be back and as well we are planning to give the Steakhouse 9 restaurant a go.

• Visited June 2013