“Rainy night stop”

Cuisines: Japanese
Bellingham, Washington
“Rainy night stop”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for an early dinner. Stared with a comforting cup of miso soup (good). Followed with calamari appetizer (average). Next appetizer was firecracker (nice crunch). Sushi was good, one of the better places to get this in the Bellingham area. Staff was friendly and service was good.

Visited January 2014

“Hands Down best sushi EVER”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I stoped by this place hoping for a lil sushi....and to my surprise. ...I was served sushi dressed for success !! It looked delicous, fancy and obviously decorated by culinary experts. You walk in and you are very happily greeted by a family owned business. I have been yo may places over the years and cannot drive by the place without makin a stop. I highly suggest the Jalapeno Bombs, Monkey Balls, and whatever the Chef's Special is of the day....its different everyday. I have brought many family members here who are not sushi fans, even worse.....hates any raw meat (Sashimi) after just one visit they are in luv and ask me all the time to get some to go and bring it back to Canada for them !! The menu has a great variety to chose from. I feel like I'm their favorite customer every time I'm there. ....I've noticed I'm not the only one who passes thru who feels that way....they try and make an effort yo individually remember everyone's name. .....this place is a MUST TRY....I promise you....it'll exceed your expectations !! I know it did for me ♥ NAMI AISAN BISTRO♥

Agassiz, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite and delicious. ..work of art!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We found this gem driving from Sumas to Blaine in Lynden...it has friendly service and excellent food! Highly recommended!!! Everything we ate was mouth watering...the sashimi was the freshest I have ever tasted...and ever order up is not only pleasing to the taste buds but to the eye...works of art...I look forward to going as often as possible! The restaurant is very cozy and family friendly...I can't rave enough of this amazing hotspot! !!

Lynden, Washington
“Best Sushi Ever!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have tried a lot of sushi in the Whatcom area and Nami, by far, is the best around. The sushi chef is a master at presentation and sends out every dish with perfection...every time! The staff is friendly and treats everyone like they are their favorite customer. The menu is tasty and food is fresh. There is something for everyone...even if you don't care for sushi. I could eat there every day...I almost do!!

Try the Monkey Ball, Jalepeno Bomb, Nami Roll, Lynden Roll, or Monster Roll....you'll be happy you did.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“great food!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

this is a neat cozy place to eat. decorated in Japanese style makes it even more enjoyable. staff is great and very helpful. the only complaint is that it takes forever to get the food!! worth the wait but don't go there if you are short on time.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lisa B

Been to Nami? Share your experiences!