“Exquisite and delicious. ..work of art!”
Review of Nami

Nami
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We found this gem driving from Sumas to Blaine in Lynden...it has friendly service and excellent food! Highly recommended!!! Everything we ate was mouth watering...the sashimi was the freshest I have ever tasted...and ever order up is not only pleasing to the taste buds but to the eye...works of art...I look forward to going as often as possible! The restaurant is very cozy and family friendly...I can't rave enough of this amazing hotspot! !!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have tried a lot of sushi in the Whatcom area and Nami, by far, is the best around. The sushi chef is a master at presentation and sends out every dish with perfection...every time! The staff is friendly and treats everyone like they are their favorite customer. The menu is tasty and food is fresh. There is something for everyone...even if you don't care for sushi. I could eat there every day...I almost do!!

Try the Monkey Ball, Jalepeno Bomb, Nami Roll, Lynden Roll, or Monster Roll....you'll be happy you did.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

this is a neat cozy place to eat. decorated in Japanese style makes it even more enjoyable. staff is great and very helpful. the only complaint is that it takes forever to get the food!! worth the wait but don't go there if you are short on time.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I love this place! The service is exceptional and the atmosphere is calming. The quality is great. I eat here and order take-out often. Plus it is family owned.

Been to Nami? Share your experiences!