“Spectacular”
Review of Willows Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lummi Island
Willows Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Lummi Island B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed January 19, 2006

Has it all. Exquisitely prepared breakfasts and meticulous attention to all the comforts in the rooms. All this and a gourmet restaurant as well, just a 10-minute ferry ride from the real world. This was my second stay at the Willows and I hope to have many more.

• Stayed: December 2005

A TripAdvisor Member
Redmond, WA
Reviewed January 15, 2006

We stayed at the Willows for New Year's Eve. What attracted us initially was the location - a small island off the coast of Washington near Bellingham - and the reviews of close friends. I looked into the bed and breakfast and was thrilled to find out that Riley and Judy, the owners, were part of the Slow Food Movement, and dedicated to sustainability. The service at the Willows Inn was amazing. Our food was delicious. Our room was located behind the kitchen, which I initially thought to be a bother, but Judy invited us to enter and exit through the kitchen at any time, breaking the barriers between staff and guests. Our experience there was refreshing, new, serene amidst the beach and adjacent islands, and peaceful. I was amazed to feel we had been there for a couple days after only staying a mere 8 hours. Our next trip will surely last longer. Thank you Riley and Judy for your hospitality, earth friendly, conscious way of being. See their website at: ----

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 14, 2006

If there were a Slow Food Travel guide, this place would certainly be included in it. My partner and I had the good fortune to stay there when the orcas were migrating past. We stood mouths agape as a pod of 20 or more whales paraded past us as we sipped wine from the Willows deck. I'll never forget it, nor will I forget the food we had. The salmon was caught by the owner near the Inn. And breakfast was 5 star as well, with organic eggs gathered that morning.

• Stayed: May 2005
1  Thank Judithena
Reviewed January 11, 2006

The Willows Inn was one of the best hotel experiences my boyfriend and I have had. Being students, it's often very difficult to find even a comfortable hotel at our budget, let alone a place that offers an in room fireplace and a delicious breakfast. Though not suprised at the amazing service (and great food!) at the Willows Inn, the price was more than affordable. I would recommend the Willows Inn to anyone traveling in the Northwest (or even elsewhere in the States-- it's worth the trip!).

• Stayed: January 2006
3  Thank unhappycamper321
Reviewed September 5, 2005

We stayed for a night out about a year ago at the Willows Inn. As a picky eater I am always worried about the food at small Bed and Breakfasts or Inn's. I was pleasantly suprized at how great the food was at the Willows Inn. The setting is very calming and serene then comes Sunday dinner with some very nice wine and I am sold. The service is how I remember it used to be in that it was unobtrusive but available. I send clients and relatives there every chance I get now.

4  Thank combatwombat
Rosario Resort and Spa
Rosario Resort and Spa
#2 of 5 in Eastsound
Kangaroo House Bed & Breakfast on Orcas Island

Been to Willows Inn? Share your experiences!