Review Highlights
Nurturific!

Regardless of your type of retreat, being in the presence of Kjerstin is like having your best... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Marnie B
Felted Soap Making

Reviewed June 14, 2019
DoreenRichmond

All reviews easy access hot tub attention to detail ferry ride entire weekend many thanks an amazing host new friends beautiful space workshop class rec hosting teaching solo accommodations partnership
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

I recently did a felted soap making workshop with Kjersten and it was great. The location is ideal and it was a fun, enjoyable experience. Kjersten is knowledgeable, warm, friendly and accommodating. Her attention to details made this event a really fun way to spend the evening meeting new friends and being creative. This was the second workshop I've done and I look forward to more.

Date of experience: June 2019
RECRETREATS, Owner at REC retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Doreen - Your presence at the events has been wonderful. Your positive energy and curiosity make the classes and activities even more fun and engaging. Thanks!

PS - I just noticed your review (written in June) today - it was like opening a surprise gift. Thanks for the kind words!

Reviewed January 29, 2019

Kjersten was the ideal host. The setting was perfect for the Tarot Retreat. Clear directions before and during the retreat. Excellent space for workshop.

Date of experience: January 2019
RECRETREATS, Owner at REC retreats, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Thanks, Drew. I was glad to share a special afternoon with you, and I am especially grateful for our conversation - I've revisited it frequently!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

The accommodations were very comfortable, warm and welcoming. Owner Kjersten Secord was the perfect host, pampering us and ensuring everyone had what they needed to enjoy their stay. She made certain my dietary needs were met (vegan gluten-free) with really awesome food, including locally made vegan gluten-free bread-the best I ever had. My entire weekend experience at REC Retreats was just perfect!

Date of experience: January 2019

It was a delight to spend the weekend with you and the other fantastic women here for the workshop. Memories of your musical laugh still brings a smile to my face. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

I have experienced my second workshop at REC Retreats. This time was even *better* than last year's. Kjerstin's attention to detail awes me. Somehow, she makes everything seamless and effortless.

I cannot recommend this magnificent center enough.

Date of experience: January 2019

So glad I can call you an "old friend" now. Just last year, you were my "brand new friend". I'm glad we share a little history. Can't wait for you to return!

Reviewed December 11, 2018

I went to REC Retreats for a weekend workshop. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like I was coming home. Kjerstin was an amazing host. It was such a treat and I truly felt relaxed and comfortable. The meals were amazing, tasty and plentiful. The workshop was fabulous and it was fantastic to connect with so many wonderful women. I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: January 2018
RECRETREATS, Owner at REC retreats, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

You couldn't have paid me a higher compliment! I want everyone as if they are "coming home" to a place that they belong. I can't wait for your next visit - I'll be waiting!