“Best Breakfast of our trip”
Review of Love Dog Cafe - CLOSED

Love Dog Cafe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Seattle WA
“Best Breakfast of our trip”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We are boating the San Jaun Islands and was lucky when someone told us to have breakfast at the Love Dog. It was delicious! The best breakfast I had all summer. I had the crab Benedict and my hubby had the smoke salmon omelette we both had some of each and we could not decide what we liked better both were mouth watering! Our waitress was so sweet. I wanted to stay at that Island to eat their again! Will defiantly go back next summer! Make sure to ask what they recommend as they get fresh seafood and meat from locals. Enjoy!

Visited September 2013

Teasdale, Utah
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I wanted a small lunch so ordered the cheese sandwich with the extras (onions and tomatoes) and a half house salad. The presentation was beautiful, the quality excellent and more food than I needed. I ate it all as the flavors were superb. I didn't anticipate that a cheese sandwich could be that delicious. The salad was colorful, fresh and nutritious - also excellent. We enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and my friends also had excellent salads.

Olympia, Washington
“Best Food On Lopez Island!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

White Bear makes the most Amazing Chowder ever. The food truly nurtures your body and sustains your spirit.

Seattle
“great eggs benedict”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We go to Lopez frequently, and always stop at the Love Dog. We love the eggs benedict, the friendly service, and the chance to linger on the outside terrace. It's the perfect spot for lunch on the friendly isle.

Sartell, Minnesota, United States
“Top Notch Ingredients & Variety to Meet Many Dietary Needs”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We visit the Love Dog Cafe when ever we visit Lopez! They make everything from scratch with organic, local ingredients. We have carnivores, seafood lovers, vegans and those living gluten free in our family and we know each one will have plenty of delicious choices at the Love Dog Cafe. I highly recommend the portabella mushroom burger and the salmon burger. The house dressing is fantastic! The pizza crust is handcrafted and each pizza is made to order with a wide variety of fresh topping choices. This evening we were greeted promptly and seated quickly. After our order our food was delivered in a very timely manner. We were very pleased with each of our meals. To top off our delicious meal, we ordered the Pot-of-Chocolate for dessert - definitely recommend sharing it as it is very rich and quite yummy. We enjoyed sitting out on the patio and watching the sunset. All in all, a great experience. We will be back soon!