“Do not miss”
Review of Vita's

Vita's
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Lopez Island
Description: Vits'a is a seasonal cafe open May through September 7 days a week.. Primarily a lunch spot, with outdoor seating. Tuesday evenings we have wood fired pizza and Friday evenings we have wine tastings, Saturday nights we do Tacos al Pastor with local porlk. Other than that, we close at 5. People get dinner to go. We have a large wine selection and everything is made on site with local ingredients. Dog friendly, all credit cards accepted, free wifi, wine by the glass, beer on tap, no hard alcohol,
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The staff is great. The selection of foods are flavorful and diverse. Vegetarians will be pleased.

There are newer reviews for Vita's

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great food well prepared and reasonably priced. We had the beets, chicken satay on a stick, and shrimp cakes; all very good! Outdoor seating is unique with iron board tables and cool wooden chairs among the garden. This is a must visit with some great wine and beer too!

2  Thank Jacksonlovestoeat
Reviewed June 19, 2012

While visiting Lopez, I had heard about Vita's. Located in downtown Lopez Village, this deli wine bar brings some fabulous cooking to this restuarant starved community. Bright, colorful and filled with an astounding wine collection the atmosphere favors lingering.

I sampled the local lamb morrocan meatball on a stick with dellicous yoghurt mint sauce, a crab cake and a chicken satay stick all accompanied with red beets. Very flavorful, especially the lamb. While I wished I had the time to sit in their patio, my ferry ride backoned. Hmmm sitting in my car, I wish I had remembered to get a dessert.

Cheers

Reviewed June 7, 2012

GREAT and interesting fare.... a little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

This place rocks; freshly made gourmet food & healthy. It has a nice little court yard or get it to go. I have ate all over town for lunch and if you want healthy; this is it! I had the thai chicken on a stick and a salad; very flavorful! If you don't like a microwave you may not like the hot dishes because that's the way they heat it up. They also have hot sandwiches via a sandwich press and they are awesome. If you want a great dinner; go to Bay Cafe', great lunch; right here!

2  Thank Jacksonlovestoeat