WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Would definitely recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lopez Islander Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lopez Island
Lopez Islander Resort
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lopez Island
Anchorage, Alaska
“Would definitely recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I just recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Lopez Islander. This was where all of my guests stayed as well. The ceremony was held in the new corral on the side of the restaurant. It overlooks the water and has a spectacular view. The food was excellent, rooms were clean, and the bar service was great. The staff at the Islander went above and beyond to make sure this day was perfect for me, my husband, and our guests. They even built an arch for the ceremony! I wouldn't have chosen any other location for this day. Everything was perfect.

Room Tip: King deluxe rooms have wonderful views and very spacious. Houses are also a good value and lots of...
1 Thank Nikki A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Vancouver, Washington, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed in the so called condo at $300 per night. Joke!
The beds were good but that's about the best part of the room.
There were only 3 channels on the TV that worked, No pots or pans to use for cooking, No DVD player, no AC, the doors to every room would not close all the way and the light switches were outside the bedrooms. The restaurant breakfast was great and the village was very close and fun to visit.

2 Thank Arthur H
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

First and last for me. There are so many nice places in the San Juan Islands but this is not one of them. The staff seems to be bothered by the presence of guests. I always felt like I was imposing or in somebody's way. On more than one occasion I walked through clouds of cigarette smoke generated by a staff member smoking very near an entrance way. The middle age dock "boy" was very upset, apparently by a late arriving fuel customer, and was overheard loudly swearing his disapproval. The grounds are very dirty, the pool is scattered with debris both in and out of the water, the laundry facility was a mess, they were cleaning kitchen mats on the laundry room porch which caused the employee much frustration when I had to come and go doing laundry. We too had a band playing on their boat. Loud and not appropriate for a public place. The one jewel I did notice was the very attentive young dock boy. He was pleasant, handy, and hard working.

I can continue but will say the positive in my stay is that I am very excited to be leaving!!

3 Thank DrOfWaves
Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Lopez islander is a very unique place to stay. It offers clean facilities with a restaurant on premise. We stayed in a queen room which the bath had been updated. We thought a little pricey for the room, however we did stay over the July 4 holiday. All stay was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Greg521
Lynnwood, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

It took 1 hour to book the room. First, they said that the double queen rooms were available. Then they said, no, it is not. Then they quoted the certain price, when I started booking they changed their mind and gave me a higher price. It was the most painful booking in the world.
One person took my name, then called me back. Then I had to talk to another person, and they asked me for my name again! Are you kidding me? it was like a game: "How Much Patience the customer will Have?" I felt like an idiot. Their excuse was that they are too busy.
I hope the stay will be better. I will update my review after we stay in this "busy" place....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank olga b
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Clean, comfortable room with balcony and water view. Room includes large fridge and microwave for self-caterers. Large bathroom with excellent shower pressure and endless hot water. Pleasant, professional management. Excellent restaurant--also with water views--with good nightly deals (e.g., a twenty-dollar, four-course, prime rib dinner). Lopez is wonderful and so is this hotel...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank CBrandt77
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Dozens of us descended on these folks for a big overnight birthday party, they took excellent care of us start to finish. Fun band, comfortable rooms, great service and a view to die for. We can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: The suites are 3 bedroom very comfortable and private.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
#1 of 2 in Deer Harbor
Friday Harbor House
Friday Harbor House
#5 of 10 in Friday Harbor

Been to Lopez Islander Resort? Share your experiences!