Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping
Tucker House Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$350
The Island Inn at 123 West(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$430
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$268
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$236
Hotels.com
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
$110
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$290
$235
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$209
Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)(Great Value!)
$179
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Free Internet
$219
All reviewsbiscottistate parkhot tubopen airyogurtplace is greatpeaceful experiencecommon areas areroad noiseinternet searchshark reefsitescampgroundfieldcampersfireplacedeer
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a great time camping at Lopez Farms. We stayed in campsite B which shares a bathroom and shower with 2 other campsites. Campsites A-C are nice because they are far from the gravel road and parking which keeps them quiet, but this also means that you have to wheel your stuff all that way. The campsites are roomy and they provide a small side table and 2 chairs. The highlight of the campsites is definitely the relaxing hammock.

The location is nice being close to town and not too far from driving to most of Lopez attractions. The down side is that youโ€™re not really walking distance to any beaches.

One complaint I have is that there is only 1 shared picnic table in the general area for the 3 campsites instead of each campsite having its own.

In the cleanliness department I would give the bathroom and shower 5 stars, but the small table, chairs, and shared picnic table 1 star. It looks like they hadn't been wiped down at all this year. I leaned back to relax in the chair and ended up with bird poop on my shirt.

I would stay at Lopez Farm again even though it was kind of expensive for camping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wanderluster4
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I knew I would like this place from the photos on the web but not only did I like it I LOVED IT! If I ever want to run away from home this is where I would run to. The cottages are situated off the beaten path in a grove of evergreen trees. In the morning and evenings there are regular visitors...DEER grazing in the pasture in front and behind the cottage. The outside of the cottage is quite cute but the inside is unbelievable....fireplace, very comfy bed, shower with dual heads, hardwood floors, cedar ceiling. And to top it off a continental breakfast is delivered every day!

Lopez Island is laid back. The residents are very friendly in that every motorist waves to you! If you want to get away from it all and decompress...head to Lopez Island!

Room Tip: There are 5 cottages...cottages 2-5 are lined up in a row. Cottage 1 is larger and is in a separate area. You can't go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alicia T
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to spend 4th of July on Orcas last summer, but needed a place to stay one extra night until our house rental opened up. Orcas was completely booked, so I found Lopez Farm Cottages on nearby Lopez Island. First of all, Lopez is SO gorgeous, and a really beautiful place to vacation. Secondly, the Farm Cottages were fantastic - we stayed in one of their tent sites. The sites were just secluded enough, very accessible, and the scenery and surroundings were phenomenal!! We bought some groceries and went down to the communal grill/outdoor kitchen area to hang out with our fellow campers. Everyone staying there was really friendly, and one guy who brought his mandolin entertained us by the fireside with his music. At one point, it started raining, but then as soon as it cleared up, a huge double rainbow appeared across the field where sheep were grazing. It was magical. (I'll have to see if I can find some of my photos from the trip. I know we snapped some of the rainbows.) I cannot say enough good things about this place. I look forward to returning (and actually hope I can convince my boyfriend to just stay on Lopez instead of going to Orcas this year). Thanks, Lopez Farm Cottages!! Your rock.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Have camped here 2 of the last 3 years. This place is great and worth the fee as you have a better camping experience than the public parks.

The location is great, just 2.7 miles from the ferry and 1.2 miles to Lopez Village. This is a great place to bike to- leave your can at the parking areas in ANAcortes and jump on the ferry without waiting!

The campsites have nice tent platforms, two Adirondack chairs, and a small table. There are 10 sites total, first come, first served.

The camping service building as 4 restrooms, 2 with spacious showers. Everything is kept clean. There are several picnic tables under the shelter, a large fireplace, and information about the island. Sometimes the shelter seemed a bit crowded as there was a group that just seemed to hang out there all day and night. There is a new bocce ball pit.

Room Tip: All campsites are decent, get there early so that you can get a better choice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seattleflyer50
Reviewed September 10, 2012

They make camping fun, easy and COMFORTABLE!!! It's just how the describe it on their website. This was my girlfriends first time to go camping so I thought this would be the best way to break her in. I rented one of their camp nest which basically is a campsite all set up for you. Comes with a nice and spacious clean tent, inside the tent is a comfortable queen size bed with two pillows and a blanket. On the outside there were two lounge chairs, a small table, two coolers and a plastic bin to store anything you want to keep dry but not inside the tent. The amenities is what sold me... especially this would be the first time for my girlfriend. They provided showers with hot water, each shower room had two shower heads, fire place, grills, sink, clean bathrooms with running water and nice relaxing atmosphere. The campsites were nice because there was enough growth so that you weren't looking across at your neighbors and were spread out nicely. Ohh, another good thing, well can be depending on your situation. They don't allow kids under 14yrs old so it was SOOOOO QUIET!!! On the phone, the owner told us everything is self service, check in and out on your own... but we happened to bump into him on check-in day... he was a nice, funny and sarcastic guy and actually remember my name and the conversation we had over the phone. You can tell he's there to offer the place to enjoy and not a full "customer service five star" hotel just because he has the "what you see is what you get" straight forward personality that doesn't put up with much bs. Overall, it was a great experience. My gf loved it, though I had to warn her that camping isn't always this nice and comfy and comes with hot water for a bath. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple