Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping
Tucker House Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$350
The Island Inn at 123 West(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$430
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$268
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$236
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
$110
$107
Orbitz.com
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$290
$228
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$209
Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Free Internet
Edenwild Boutique Inn(Lopez Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscottistate parkhot tubopen airyogurtplace is greatpeaceful experiencecommon areas areroad noiseinternet searchshark reefsitescampgroundfieldcampersfireplacedeer
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to spend 4th of July on Orcas last summer, but needed a place to stay one extra night until our house rental opened up. Orcas was completely booked, so I found Lopez Farm Cottages on nearby Lopez Island. First of all, Lopez is SO gorgeous, and a really beautiful place to vacation. Secondly, the Farm Cottages were fantastic - we stayed in one of their tent sites. The sites were just secluded enough, very accessible, and the scenery and surroundings were phenomenal!! We bought some groceries and went down to the communal grill/outdoor kitchen area to hang out with our fellow campers. Everyone staying there was really friendly, and one guy who brought his mandolin entertained us by the fireside with his music. At one point, it started raining, but then as soon as it cleared up, a huge double rainbow appeared across the field where sheep were grazing. It was magical. (I'll have to see if I can find some of my photos from the trip. I know we snapped some of the rainbows.) I cannot say enough good things about this place. I look forward to returning (and actually hope I can convince my boyfriend to just stay on Lopez instead of going to Orcas this year). Thanks, Lopez Farm Cottages!! Your rock.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Have camped here 2 of the last 3 years. This place is great and worth the fee as you have a better camping experience than the public parks.

The location is great, just 2.7 miles from the ferry and 1.2 miles to Lopez Village. This is a great place to bike to- leave your can at the parking areas in ANAcortes and jump on the ferry without waiting!

The campsites have nice tent platforms, two Adirondack chairs, and a small table. There are 10 sites total, first come, first served.

The camping service building as 4 restrooms, 2 with spacious showers. Everything is kept clean. There are several picnic tables under the shelter, a large fireplace, and information about the island. Sometimes the shelter seemed a bit crowded as there was a group that just seemed to hang out there all day and night. There is a new bocce ball pit.

Room Tip: All campsites are decent, get there early so that you can get a better choice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seattleflyer50
Reviewed September 10, 2012

They make camping fun, easy and COMFORTABLE!!! It's just how the describe it on their website. This was my girlfriends first time to go camping so I thought this would be the best way to break her in. I rented one of their camp nest which basically is a campsite all set up for you. Comes with a nice and spacious clean tent, inside the tent is a comfortable queen size bed with two pillows and a blanket. On the outside there were two lounge chairs, a small table, two coolers and a plastic bin to store anything you want to keep dry but not inside the tent. The amenities is what sold me... especially this would be the first time for my girlfriend. They provided showers with hot water, each shower room had two shower heads, fire place, grills, sink, clean bathrooms with running water and nice relaxing atmosphere. The campsites were nice because there was enough growth so that you weren't looking across at your neighbors and were spread out nicely. Ohh, another good thing, well can be depending on your situation. They don't allow kids under 14yrs old so it was SOOOOO QUIET!!! On the phone, the owner told us everything is self service, check in and out on your own... but we happened to bump into him on check-in day... he was a nice, funny and sarcastic guy and actually remember my name and the conversation we had over the phone. You can tell he's there to offer the place to enjoy and not a full "customer service five star" hotel just because he has the "what you see is what you get" straight forward personality that doesn't put up with much bs. Overall, it was a great experience. My gf loved it, though I had to warn her that camping isn't always this nice and comfy and comes with hot water for a bath. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GuamTopher
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was our third visit/stay at Lopez Farm Cottages. It was great! The cottages are very nice. The bed was okay. We had friends in three of the other cottages. They had issues with the hot water not working correctly. It was quickly fixed for them. We rode bikes each day, barbequed in the evenings, and relaxed. We also picked strawberries from Crowfoot Farms....yummy! We will be back again. Thank you!

Room Tip: All of the cottages are nice!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Came here originally in 2010, and we came back again for our honeymoon. Stay more than one night if you can. I've only stayed in cottage #1, love the private hot tub. But they all seem pretty great. We had friends that stayed in cottage #2 and loved it. Last time we never saw the staff, this time we did, but it's no big deal. The breakfast basket is lovely. Not quite a meal but enough to fill you up for an early dinner or late lunch. I love the solitude, and the no host appeal. Self check in is easy. But I prefer to be alone and not bothered. The only suggestion I have...the bathroom is starting to look a little worn in cottage #1. I'd love to see it be a little more "pretty" and a little less plain. But really, that's just a mere suggestion.

Room Tip: If you want to park near the cottage, or want as much privacy as possible choose cottage #1. Otherwise they are all great!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple