“Worth the wait! Delicious! ”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Bonney Lake
“Worth the wait! Delicious! ”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting the area and had read about this place but wanted to get some local suggestions. They suggested Bruno's as well. We ordered delivery and were told an hour. After an hour and a half, and getting super hungry cranky, the knock on the door came. Any irritation we had with the wait disappeared as soon as we opened the box lid. The pizza was piled high with toppings. Then came the first bite...heavenly goodness! Thin yet crispy crust. Perfection! We had to force ourselves to stop eating when we were full and then couldn't wait to eat the leftovers the next day. We always stop in Kelso on our way to Oregon and will for sure make Bruno's a stop in the future.

* I can't comment about the restaurant itself since we had delivery.

1 Thank Christy E

Ridgefield, Washington
“Very good pizza!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We really enjoyed the pizza here. We had the Bruno's 4X4, 4 meats and 4 cheeses. I have never seen so much pepperoni on a pizza. The crust was very crisp, and the toppings were very good. The only thing I didn't like was the cleanliness of the place. The bathroom was not clean, and the door to go down the hall to the bathrooms was painted white and the dirt on it made me not want to touch it. I will be back, but I hope they clean it up, or it will probably be my last visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tim a
White Rock, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza I ever had”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

It doesn't look like much, but this was the best pizza I have ever had. I've had lots, too. The toppings are extremely generous, the sauce is tasty and the crust spectacular. We had just pepperoni and mushrooms, and it was fantastic. Fresh mushrooms and small sliced pepperoni that you couldn't see the crust for toppings. The trip was to explore Mt.Saint Helens which was incredible, but I would go back just for the Pizza at Brunos.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Peter L
Portland, Oregon
“It's All About the Pepperoni”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you like pepperoni pizza, this is the place to order it. We were really surprised when we visited. The pepperoni isn't just sliced across the top. There are chunks of real pepperoni smoothering the pizza. It is definitely the best we've ever had.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Willy W
Longview, Washington
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Brunos is consistently the best pizza in town. The only place I know of that fries the pepperoni before putting it on the pizza, this really enhances the flavor. Toppings ar always generous & fresh. Staff is always friendly. It has been a staple in Longview for years.

• Visited March 2014