“Simply terrible!”

Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
“Simply terrible!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was stopping by with my husband after driving a long way. We noticed this run down pizza place (the only thing besides fast food open) we walked in, the place is run down and looks completely unsafe and dirty. We ordered a pizza I got charged 28 bucks for and that's without a drink. We waited so long for our greasy pizza! They were a little busy at the time but I could hear the owner just putting down his employees calling them names and when he was asked questions or for help he just said leave me the f*** alone! Had the employees almost in tears! I will never eat at Bruno's again and neither will my friends and family! They are just rude to there employees and charge way too much for a disgusting pizza!

Longview, Washington
“Pizza Unsurpassed”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Classic pizza parlor without the chain-store uniformity. Favorite local recipe dating back a generation.

Visited March 2012
San Jose, California
“No Frills Pizza Place”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The dine in option is a definite no frill look. However the pizza is a decent one for the area. Italian sausage has a little spice to it which is good. Tip, better off buying a 2 liter soda than a pitcher of soda.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank shermansj
Longview, WA
“Best Pizza in town!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you want great pizza, look no further!! The owner is awesome and very accomadating. We have held many birthdays there and the service is always fast, whether it is dine in or delivery!! Pepperoni and the Taco are my favorite!!

Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Average At Best”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went into this place for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. It smelled unclean, the staff were very slovenly appearing and the whole place generally looked untidy. I was sorry I was there. But I went ahead with a takeout order for a future pickup. We ended up with a large vegetarian made with the seemingly Northwest penchant for covering the pizza with large slices of non-organic, absolutely tasteless tomato, ensuring your entire pizza is totally covered with these soggy, red discs of questionable origin. The dozen breadsticks were similiarly marginal and the entire experience is one I would neither recommend or repeat myself. I so wanted to not return here I asked the friend that gave us the recommendation to do the pickup.

• Visited October 2012