“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Longview
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed in Longview for a week while the hotel doesn't offer some amenities like a pool or workout room, the hotel does have large clean comfortable rooms. The owners are on site and keep the place in tip top shape. The staff was friendly , room cleaned everyday and for the money best value in Longview. Microwave ovens and fridges standard in the room.
Whenever I travel this way again I will stay at the Town House.

Sincerely
Paul R

Room Tip: The single rooms have nice comfortable easy chairs in them, and I prefer the first floor my areas ri...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank paulsyd13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kent, Washington
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a budget motel and you can see it in the small things, it looks a little worn.

The king size bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were thick and fluffy. The show had great pressure and lots of hot water, the heating worked perfectly. Our room had a Lazyboy recliner, dinning table 2 chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and alarm clock. The cable tv had lots of channels.

The curtains let in light at night, but it didn't really bother us it was like a night light. It is next to a major road/street, but the traffic noise was minimal.

It is close to McD's, Wendy's, a great Mexican Restaurant, Stuffy's II ( a 50's themed restaurant).

My wife and I highly recommend the Town House Motel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: When you make a reservation, call to confirm before you leave.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Glowdaddy
Reviewed April 4, 2013

During our most recent stay, our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable; it was also so nice to have a bathtub! Every time we stay here (which is every time we visit Longview) we leave happy about our motel experience. Our bank account is happy with it, as well; the rooms are reasonably priced all year 'round! Here's a tip: try eating at Stuffy's II, across the street, in the morning (yet another excellent reason to stay at Town House: proximity to cheap, big, good food).
The owners of Town House Motel are dear to my heart, and if there's ever anything we need, they are right on it. I know I've written this before, but here it is again, couched in slightly different terms: We intend to stay at this place, and this place only, for as many years as we visit the town of Longview, Washington! Thanks for a lovely stay, my friends!

Room Tip: We like to stay on the top floor; I'm sensitive to noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kristadaggermouth
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this motel at least twenty-five times in the last five years; the rooms are roomy and reasonable, the owners are kind and always ready to help...no reservations necessary, either. There are several restaurants nearby, and the train station is only about two miles away. We love it, and intend to stay at least twenty-five more times in the next five years!

• Stayed October 2011
Bellingham, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I initially had made a reservation for another hotel but when I arrived they told me they were overbooked so they were sending me to another hotel, which ended up being the Town House Motel. After driving to there I was told I would be charged $20 for a rollaway (which I think is pricy anyways but to be expected) I did ask if they could waive some of that considering I already had to move hotels and it was already a downgrade. They refused. The room was no better or worse than expected. However family friends staying next door found blood on one of their beds. When they attempted to ring the night person no one answered and when they spoke to someone the next morning they were not given any discounts for the bloody bed. I will not stay here again and highly advise anyone else to avoid it. The price isn't even very good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cassandra T
townhouemotel123, General Manager at Town House Motel, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
this is because of $20 that they have to pay. No one has problem with any thing we changed their sheets right away.THEY COULDN'T FIND THE ROOM ANYWHERE AND I GAVE THEM THE ROOM FOR THE SAME PRICE.

Travelers are raving about these Longview hotels

Redmond, Washington
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Initially we were not so sure having 'motel' in its name, but the place owner did their best to make our stay comfortable. The rooms are big and comfortable, the parking in front is safe (there is McDonalds in front of motel sharing part of parking).
The place owner is been running this place for more than 17years. That's trust building!
The rates are very reasonable as well.
We were 4 friends and we took 2 rooms with two beds for one night. We went to Cannon beach and on the return journey we stayed at this place!
Definitely a middle ground to stay if you want to reach cannon beach, Portland and back for Mt St Helen's.

Room Tip: Ask for type of room you will need while booking (bed type, bathroom type and w/o smoking)
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank NeoYatin
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I really like the service. The room was clean. The coffee maker microwave and blowdryer made mornings a breeze.

The owners were very accommodating. Brought me tylenol for my headache right to my room. The king size bed was clean and the room smelled fresh. I opted for the comfort of the recliner though.

Wo_ld definitely stay there again. Paula.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank Ntymeiwill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Longview
Quality Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Kelso
Best Western Aladdin Inn

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!