“Good food, good beer - no kids”
Review of Hop-N-Grape

Hop-N-Grape
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I like many things on the menu but the Combination Platter (combination of 3 smoked meats) is my favorite.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

You must try some of the Mac and Cheese! I also recommend the BBQ sampler platter. Sometimes the beer selection on tap is running low but there is always the cooler full of bottles to choose from. We have also purchased a bottle of wine at their shop and the corkage fee is only $5.

1  Thank travelingT66
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was highly rated so I decided to give it a try. The servers were polite and responsive, but it took over a half hour to get our food. The macaroni and cheese was awesome, but the smoked meats seemed a bit dry. The smoky flavor did not penetrate very deep. I would go again if I was in the city, but I have had better BBQ.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

They have the absolute best food in Longview area. The macaroni and cheese is to die for. The pulled pork or chicken are so tasty especially if you add the coleslaw to the sandwich. The owner who's son went to the same high school and played football with my son, gave the team a great discount on their food for team dinner. Defiantly a must have.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic BBQ and French dips! Husband had 1/2 chicken meal and friend had kurubi ribs - both big guys were stuffed (one even brought home a couple leftover ribs and some beans).

My French dip w/pepperjack was totally the best I've had in a long time - the beef was thinly sliced the way I like it. Make sure you try the honey mustard sauce they have in squeeze bottles on the table - YUM!

The gal the waited on us was genuinely friendly with a great sense of humor to boot!

Pub shares space with beer/winemaking store front with coolers full of great variety of microbeers to take with you. Racks of wine available too.

1  Thank Teresa P