“Good Pho in Longview”

Pho Ever Vietnamese Cuisine & Asian Bistro
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Pho Ever was a surprise find for me. Loving Pho, I decided to stop in and try. It is located in a bit of a busy shopping center and is tucked and easy to miss if you are not looking. Inside it was neat and clean with a very friendly staff. I was seated quickly and given a menu. Of course I ordered the Pho with all the meats.

It arrived quickly and was good. It was not the best I have ever had, but definitely was good. With Pho, its the broth that makes it. In this case, it did the job well and was hot when served to assure the meats were cooked through.

Will for sure be back when in Longview and wanting Pho.

27J

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Been wanting to write this review for sometime. I was so glad when we got a pho place here in Longview. Being a transplant from Seattle where pho is plentiful and when this place opened I wa hoping it would be good. No disappointments!! Always good food and one of the cleanest places you will find from bathrooms to dinning area.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My favorite is the combination sandwich!! The place is always clean and you are always greeted with a smile. I will return!

1  Thank sophiestlc
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Inexpensive and lots of food. The soup is very healthy and great for cold rainy night. Great to share a bowl as they are very big.

1  Thank Paul and Brenda S
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were really happy to find a Vietnamese restaurant in Kelso because we wanted vegetarian food that wasn't a veggie burger or just tomato pasta! We were given the menus and then left so long that we wondered if it was a self-serve location where we had to go to the counter to order. The server did come back eventually and gave us our water and took our order. She then disappeared into the kitchen. Once we had or food, she sat at the till texting and never returned to refill our water or to see if we needed anything else. She ignored new customers as well until they drew her attention to them. It was a shame that the service was so poor because the food was excellent. There is no alcohol served.