“Nice, updated hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Longview
Spanaway, Washington
“Nice, updated hotel!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel has been updated with new furniture. Place is bigger than I expected. Nice rooms, big and spacious! Very quiet inside....didn't hear a pep from anyone outside the room in the building or out. Bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby. Staff was helpful! My only complaint was the ice machine was upstairs....and we were not.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
qualityLongview_wa, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Stocksnation,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our establishment. My staff really loves to hear when they are doing a good job. Their main job duties are to take care of the guest and we love to hear that we did a job well done. We recently upgraded the beds in most of our rooms, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our new beds. I will pass along a suggestion to put an ice machine on the first floor as well. I look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed for two nights here whilst visiting Mt St Helens. We don't normally stay in motel style accommodation preferring bed and breakfasts but our choice was limited in the area. However, we were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of our stay. The room was spacious, clean and quiet and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was a bit lacking on ours first morning as we had to wait on more hot food being brought out even though we were early. The second morning was fine and the breakfast fine and as expected for this type of accommodation. The staff on front desk were very friendly and this was great value for money. I would stay here again if ever in the neighbourhood and consider another Quality Inn.

Room Tip: I think a room on the second floor is fine. Only challenge with our room at the front was the bright...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Vickstar,

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review! We appreciate all your comments! I am printing it out to share with our staff. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future!

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very professional and made you feel at home! I really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which had a great selection of hot and cold food ranging from biscuits and gravy, sausage, potatoes, eggs, doughnuts and amazing waffles. The pool and spa were very clean and well maintained. I had a very quiet and restful night no complaints whatsoever. I would gladly pay here to stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
qualityLongview_wa, Operations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Kenny D,

Thank you for this great review! We love to hear that our guests enjoy their stay. Thank you again and have a great day.

Lillington, North Carolina
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Seattle for a cruise the room was nice we slept four with plenty of room. Great breakfast with biscuits and gravy, sausage and egg, potatoes, bread, chocolate covered donuts, assorted cereal and of course they're famous waffles. People are friendly rooms are clean and I would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
qualityLongview_wa, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
914211m,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Longview. We take pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast we serve! I hope to see you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area. If you have any special needs and/or requests please call me personally.

360.414.1000
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 12, 2014

When looking for a hotel that evening, I fat-fingered the following day into my cell phone's web browser. Imagine my surprise when I showed up and they said my reservation was for tomorrow! And shock when Travelocity refused to change the date (on a reservation made 20 mins earlier) without forfeiting 100% of my payment. Liz, the manager on duty, really went to bat for me with them, roping in the regional supervisor to argue for me. And not only did they succeed, they got me a better rate for that evening. I have never had such a positive customer service experience. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Derek A
Derek A,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I'm so glad we were able to fix this for you; I understand how frustrating it can be. I have shared your feedback with Liz, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. I hope to see you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Dallas, Oregon
Reviewed March 31, 2014

At $78, including the tax,this is an excellent place to stay. Room was clean, comfortable, and fairly large. The breakfast buffet had the usual with the addition of gravy, potatoes, and sausage. The buffet was supposed to close at 0900, but stayed open for another 30 or 40 minutes. The coffee is fresh all day and night. Staff was super friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank rickertw
qualityLongview_wa, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! We're so glad that you enjoyed it, and hope to see you again soon! It is our pleasure to provide a warm, inviting, and clean atmosphere for all of our guests.

Longview, Washington
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Clean room, comfortable bed- that is all this railroader asks for. Refrigerator was dated, but not a problem. Their breakfast stands above most hotels: decent potatoes and a higher quality sausage link. After months of living in hotels, the standard mcdonalds quality sausage patties get very old.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
I would like to take the time to thank you for your recent review. I'm glad you got to enjoy our breakfast. I do apologize if we fell short in any areas. I hope to see you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Longview
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kelso/Longview
Town House Motel
Town House Motel
#4 of 8 in Longview
Best Western Aladdin Inn

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!