“Clean rooms and friendly service”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Longview
Miami, Florida
“Clean rooms and friendly service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are recently renovated, well cleaned, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Perfect for a simple stopover on our road trip! The location is close to the cute downtown Longview area and a gas station.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Miami_Nosh
qualityLongview_wa, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We truly value all of our guest’s feedback. We are always working on our property and changing things. We hope to see you next time your in the Longview area!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Mahwah, New Jersey
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My experience at this hotel was by far more wonderful than many hotels where I have stayed for my business trips. The price is inexpensive and a good value. The hotel is in a quiet, convenient location. When I entered the hotel, the staff’s warm welcome made me feel relaxed. The hotel was super clean, and the room and bed was especially clean as well. It was very helpful for me to have a fridge, coffee maker and microwave in my room. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. I was lucky to find this hotel and I will stay again when I make another trip to Longview.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Christina C
Shoreline, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2013

we stayed one night and it was well worth it!! they let us check in early and the room was clean quiet and very nice!! really!! two nice queen beds ...refer...micro...breakfast was fine..get there early...overall we will stay again when we visit family in Longview.

Room Tip: get one on the parking lot side
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Meegan D
qualityLongview_wa, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Meegan D,

I enjoy reading reviews like this. We strive to give everyone an enjoyable experience just like yours. I'm glad we were able to accommodate an early check in for you. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Im the past 6 weeks I have stayed at 3 places in the area. This one to date is the best. Clean room wich wasn't too awful small. The bed was good enough to get a decent night sleep so for that I am extremely grateful. The pool- hot tub area was good although I found it odd there was exercise equipment in it. I can't attest to the food as I didn't get down to the food area until it was closed. Wish they woulda left the fruit out 24/7. Price was a bit higher than the other two places, but then again I got to do what I came there for... A decent might sleep & how can you put a price on that?

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Shan_2316
qualityLongview_wa, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Shan_2316,

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We appreciate all comments and suggestions. I'm glad to hear you were able to get a decent night of sleep while staying here. Next time you’re in the Longview area just give us a call and we can take care of any specific needs or requests.

Hoquiam, Washington
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this motel was for the price I paid. Friendly service at the front desk started out our visit. The rooms were nice and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great and had a nice selection. Pool was a little small, but for the price it was fine. Hot tub was nice also. The only thing I would warn about is that it is only 2 floors and so there is no elevator. It was fine for us, but for someone who is elderly, you might want to make sure you stay on the first floor. I would recommend this motel to everyone.

Room Tip: No elevator to 2nd floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen S
qualityLongview_wa, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Karen S,

Thank you for taking the time out your busy schedule to share your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving your lodging needs next time your in the Longview area. If you have any specific needs or requests next time give us a call and we will take care of them.

New England USA
Reviewed December 8, 2012

For a hotel in a port city, this facility has great value! I read the other reviews that gave it a 5 and their views are accurate. I did not give it a 5 because this hotel does not stand out but is an average hotel. I upped the value to 4 as I would have given it a 3.5. The Beds were comfortable, and the rooms well appointed and quiet. The staff are friendly, they have a USA available, and their breakfast layout is standard fare of cereals, fruits, and the hot meal was biscuits and gravy.. The facility is very close to the bridge that crosses the Columbia River. It is only 60 minutes from the Portland Airport, and 90 minutes to Astoria. I stopped here to get to Astoria for a business meeting. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank WarmVacations
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had a wonderful two night stay. It was a difficult trip for us, visiting an ill realitive, but were made to feel at home as we returned to our room each night. The staff was so nice. We had a very clean room with comfortable beds. Lots of selections at breakfast. Would recomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
qualityLongview_wa, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Quality Inn & Suites of Longview with other travelers! I am happy to have read that you had a wonderful stay at our property. We take pride in what we do and we are here to ensure that every guest has a great stay. Thank you for touching on the cleanliness of our hotel. We enjoy the opportunity to keep our guests, "home away from home" as clean as possible. Hope your relative is feeling better and we hope to see you again soon!

Betty Wilson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Longview
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kelso/Longview
Town House Motel
Town House Motel
#4 of 8 in Longview
Best Western Aladdin Inn

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!