“Good place for a Healthy Lunch”
Review of Country Folks Deli

Country Folks Deli
Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good selection of Soups each day. I go there specifically for their Split Pea Soup.

Different Sandwich Menu to fit the Heathy theme and they are all excellent.

Friendly atmosphere. be there befor 12:00 to get a seat for lunch as this is a very popular spot.

There are newer reviews for Country Folks Deli

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have eaten here for years. They run the same menu all the time with specials. It is consistently quality food. Great salads, sandwiches and steaks...and the best? Cobbler...yum.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I agree with John W about the beer cheese soup reminding me of Velveeta. The service was okay at best. I could have made the pastrami sandwich at home for far less than $9 and I only ate one bite. The rest was taken home for the pup. My husband's club was good. We won't be ordering the potato salad again. The claim chowder was fabulous though. I would highly recommend that. All in all, our lunch cost about $30 and I didn't feel it was worth it. I actually liked Parker's lunch better, but they've left town. We'll give it another try though with choices being what they are. Maybe we just need to figure out our favorites.

1  Thank Renae H
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Classic art deco site in downtown Longview. Great food, friendly service. Also known as Cow Deli. Beer cheese soup is great.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were in town because of vehicle problems and where looking for a lunch place. We used our GPS to look for a deli and came across this restaurant. We really lucked out! The atmosphere was interesting - a big open space. A little cold but OK. Service was efficient and fast. The menu had all of the usual items and some very creative items. The food was very fast, hot and good. The cost was also very reasonable. We would definately recommend this restaurant and would go back again if we find ourselves in the area.