“Really disappointed....this time....”

Cuisines: American
Description: Family owned for nearly 38 years - this needs to be listed
Description: Family owned for nearly 38 years - this needs to be listed
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have gone here before and loved it. The last time, the service was slow-it was more important for the waitress to chit-chat than to see if we needed anything. The food was okay. As I said, we used to love going here, but the last time was just not worth it. Not sure if we will return, which is sad because we looked forward to going here before.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is where the locals go. Friendly service and great food. We go here at least once a week. Best bacon and pancakes anywhere.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Since 1976, when I first ate here, the food & service has remained remarkbly stable (& good). I believe some of the staff may have been there when I first visited. All the breakfasts are really good, true American breakfast food.

1  Thank kalama87
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Pancake House is a Longview tradition. It has the feel of an era that is long gone,but for a short time while enjoying a truly great breakfast I am taken back to the cafes of my youth. The place is a little noisy mainly because people are enjoying themselves. My Husband and I go there often and I always enjoy the experience. Staff are friendly and service is good. The sweet yankee pancakes are my favorite, but must remember that every Thursday is taco day and that is a real treat! They close at 1:30 p.m. on weekdays so if you snooze you lose.

2  Thank 979lulu
Reviewed April 10, 2013

If ya wanta wait forever and then sit on someones lap here ya go. Its so noisy in there you cant even talk without yelling. and the foods just average.

1  Thank scott y