“Felt Right at Home”

Description: Family owned for nearly 38 years - this needs to be listed
Battle Ground, Washington, United States
“Felt Right at Home”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Pros
Sat at the counter and chatted with a couple of long time patrons that were just as warm as the waitresses.
Great diner atmosphere.
Friendly staff.
Delicious comfort food.
Good black coffee.

Cons
Pick up a copy of the Daily News on your way in because if you're in a party bigger than two, you're going to wait, but the food's worth it.

• Visited November 2012

Caldwell, Idaho, United States
“Sourdough pancakes”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Need I say more. Very few restaurants serve sourdough pancakes anymore, so my husband will drive out of his way to get them. These were very good. Thin and tangy like they should be. The restaurant is small and I am sure when it is busy it can feel crowded so plan your visit for later in the morning.

Visited September 2012
Longview, Washington, United States
“too crowded, felt unwelcome”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

It's been a while since I've been because the one time I went, it was so crowded and noisy I couldn't even get through to our table with my newborn in her infant carrier without hitting people and nobody would move for us. the food was nothing special and the service was slow as snot. Not interested in ever going back.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank srs79
Tacoma, WA
“Absolutely a "must do" if traveling close to Longview!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Best in the NW for breakfast. Friendly, efficient service of the best breakfast. I hesitated to write this since I want it kept a bit secret. We went 50 miles out of our way on way home from ocean to get back here......it's that good!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We've been going to the Pancake House for breakfast off and on over the last 40+ years. This is an old-fashioned, no-frills cafe. It's always clean and well-managed. The food is consistently great as is the friendly service. If you're in the area, don't pass it up!

• Visited June 2012