“Excellent Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Oregon
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been to JT's many times and have always enjoyed the food and service. We recently took our boss there for his birthday and had such a wonderful time. We all ordered different meals and we all loved what we ordered. The staff was so friendly and upbeat it made the experience even better. I will go to JT's any chance I get.

• Visited September 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic experience...again!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is the second time that I have dined at JT's Steak and Fishhouse in Longview. Both times my meal was beautifully prepared. And the wait staff was very attentive. They really seem to care and are very knowledgable about their menu.
I read the online reviews and I was shocked that anyone would say anything bad about his place. Talked to the owners, they said that fired, disgruntled employees can post anytime and anything they want.
I will be back there again for another Fantastic Meal !!! The bad reviews are obviously written by liars.
Liz

• Visited September 2013
Southwest WA
“Really poor service”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

On our first attempt to dine here, we were turned away at 7 p.m. because there would not be any seating for the rest of the evening. Confusing and rude, but nevertheless, we tried again. On our second attempt, we were able to get seating, but were quite disappointed with the food offerings.

We ordered a seafood appetizer, and when it arrived, it literally looked like some had upended a can of cat food onto a plate and surrounded it with cellophane wrapped crackers. Pretty tacky. The flavor was not much better...overly salty and processed tasting. The pasta dish was clearly a frozen noodle from a bag and was overcooked...tortellini, I think, and the sauce was bland. We used a coupon which required us to order an appetizer, dinner and dessert to qualify for the discount. It was more food than I wanted after the first course, and we were equally disappointed with the remaining fare. Should have left after drinks and appetizer....qualifying for the $10 discount cost me more of my time and energy than this dinner was worth. We won't be going back.

Longview, WA
“Really the best in town”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

From extensive martini menu, to perfectly executed gourmet dishes, JTs is really the best place in the Longview Kelso area for a fine meal. They also include a Lean and Green menu for Medifast dieters! Desserts are amazing, it will be hard to choose. Nice atmosphere. Can be busy after 6, but reservations are accepted and worth planning ahead for if you have a special event. Overall, prices are not bad considering the quality of meal you get.

Visited December 2012
Longview, WA
“Great Lunch Option!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently was there for lunch and was going to order the BBQ Chicken Salad and the waitress let me know the salad was on special but in a wrap that came with fries (cheaper than the salad) It was GREAT, I left so full!!! I will order that again!

Visited November 2012