We made the trip to Mt Rainier from Seattle. The Inn was warming and the hospitality outstanding. Accommodations were nothing to write home about but expected for a national park. The park itself is beautiful with plenty of hiking. We had lunch and dinner at the Inn and it was homey. Julie was like having a friend serve us. She was great! I would do that again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic inn nestled in the forest of Longmire provides a relaxing retreat in Mount Rainier National Park with spectacular views of Mount Rainier from comfortable chairs on the front porch. Open year round, hiking trails are just steps from the front door and winter activities include cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your National Park Inn at Mount Rainier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- National Park Hotel Longmire
- National Park Inn At Mount Rainier Longmire, WA