“What a great place!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Long Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Spent 2 night's at this great B&B. They set up dinner reservations at 2 wonderful restaurants. The breakfast was to die for and you won't be hungry for lunch. Great location as you can walk to all the spots in downtown LB. The trial to the beach is a great little walk. I am sure we will return for another trip in the near future. Thanks for all the hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I first discovered the Boreas Inn about five years ago. It is beautiful, welcoming and in the wonderful old timey beach town of Long Beach, Washington. But the best thing about Boreas are the innkeepers Susie & Bill. They are warm and friendly and seriously good cooks. Their breakfasts are out of this world. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and filled with fresh flowers from their garden. They are always ready to go out of their way to help out - whether it be with a reservation at one of the great local restaurants or a suggestion for a day trip. I've been back four times since the first visit and will continue returning to this wonderful place.

Room Tip: We stayed at that Yett Beach House right next door to the Inn. Susie and Bill manage the property. I...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Susieatthebeach, Owner at Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We appreciate your loyalty and willingness to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for your loyalty and friendship and great review! Hope to see you again sometime soon!
Susie

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great room, relaxing weekend, very comfortable bed, and amazing food. With the hot tub, hiking, lounge area, and location to the beach there were things to do even in the rain. We hope to visit again!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Boreas was amaizing. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and the breakfasts were 4 star everymorning. They made reservations for us for dinner one eveing and gave up great recommindations the hole weekend. Its a vary comfortable setting with a short walk down the path to the ocean. Susie and Bill really make it an amaizing stay for everyone and deffinanly will be back. I don't think I could ever stay in a hotel again after my experience at the Boreas.

Room Tip: All of the rooms had there own feel to them and all just spectacular.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have stayed in many Bed & Breakfasts across the country, but none compared to Boreas. We really felt like part of the family (we did have the Inn to ourselves during our stay). Bill & Susie really know how to treat their guests. The Inn was clean, beautifully decorated, and comfortable. We stayed in the Dunes which is a large (ground floor room ) with direct access to the rear deck. Bill (with some background help from Susie) was our chef during this stay - amazing food. Be sure to checkout their website and the recipes shown there. Don't miss this place!

Room Tip: The best ocean view is the Stargazer room. The largest room is the Dunes.
1  Thank Gwsmith806
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staying at Boreas Bed and Breakfast is like visiting friends from the moment you check in until it is time to leave. Susie and Bill are the kind of hosts that welcome and make each guest feel that whatever their needs may be all will be attended. The atmosphere is similar to being in a home that you have visited many times. The food is great and anyone that likes to cook should try the recipes on the web site.. Pat & Carl Anderson

Room Tip: Room on the ground floor south is large with many windows and door out to a lovely deck with comfy f...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If I had a wish I would wake up every morning to this beautiful property....Total bliss.
My stay was spectacular. I stumpled upon this Inn and it's gracious hosts. It has exceeded my expectations. Imagine: having a beautifully decorated private room (dunes room), backyard deck, and private whirlpool bath in my room. The bed was heavenly. And I enjoyed the private gazebo hot tub ans watched the sun dance along the Western skyline. After sunset I enjoyed the home's living room, snacked on the homemade brownies, browsed thru the bookshelves and the extensive collection of CD music. I don't play the piano, but the Wurlitzer piano tempted me to play. In the morning I had the most wonderful gourmet breakfast prepared by my hosts Bill and Susie. I felt like I had known them for years--wonderful gracious people. And of course, I could walk from the Boreas Inn to the beach. I just explored, and wandered thru the beachside area. Wildlife, quiet, and privacy. Total bliss.
I would recommend this vacation for everyone and all.
I wish I could live there forever.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Adrift Hotel and Spa
Adrift Hotel and Spa
#2 of 8 in Long Beach
Best Western Long Beach Inn

Been to Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!