“Nothing To Write Home About...”
Review of Streetside Taco

Streetside Taco
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Good Mexican food is not to be found in Long Beach. This restaurant is no exception. The meat in the tacos was tough and the food on the cold side when served. There would not be a reason for us to go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Streetside Tacos is a great little taco and burrito place that just opened up in Long Beach. It doesn't have a big menu but who needs that when the few items they serve are outstanding! I had the 4 tacos for $8, they have 3 meats to choose from for your made to order tacos, you can have carne asada (marinated grilled steak), carnitas (shredded pork shoulder with spices), and chicken tinga (chicken poached in chipotle, adobe sauce, onions, tomato, garlic), all of the meats are tender and full of flavour, the toppings are nice and fresh, the sauces are home made and really good, especially the salsa verde and hot sauce!. I didn't try the burritos but they looked really tasty too. My husband and I enjoyed our lunch so much the first time, we went back again a few days later. I highly recommend this place, the tacos are awesome and you can't beat the price, friendly service too!

Been to Streetside Taco? Share your experiences!