My husband & I enjoyed one night at the Lighthouse resort. We are on a trip up the peninsula and found this resort via trip advisor. We were very pleased--small condo, lower level, very neat and well appointed. A view of the dunes and a short walk to the beach. If we were to return, we would like an upper floor as the noise from the upper level could have been bad. The walls seem to be a bit thin, but our neighbors were considerate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is located in Long Beach, Washington and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom oceanfront townhouses as well as rustic ridge cottages. For 50 years people have been vacationing here, enjoying spectacular ocean views, modern amenities, and comfortable accommodations ideal for weekend getaways, group events and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Hotel Long Beach
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Long Beach