I am from the Midwest and was working in Salem, Oregon. My boyfriend was fortunate enough to come fly out and visit with me. Since I was working out west for a couple of weeks, we decided to get out to the coast. We were here a few weeks before Christmas and were driving up the coast around 10pm at night just calling random places. We were really just looking to find a nice place that would have everything we needed to relax. The Lighthouse staff had a condo ready for us when we arrived. It was perfect. We bought groceries at a little store up the Peninsula and cooked our meals. I took advantage of the books they had available and did a book swap. We used the restaurant suggestion book and the visitor's journal to do some hiking and exploring of local places before taking a run on the beach and settling down for the evening in front of the fireplace. In the morning, I could take in the ocean from the comfort of my condo windowseat and journal or sit with a cup of tea. I have seen 46 states and stayed countless places in my work travels, but this is by far one of my favorites. We were there off season, so the pricing was incredible, the room cleaned well and furniture upkept daily. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is located in Long Beach, Washington and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom oceanfront townhouses as well as rustic ridge cottages. For 50 years people have been vacationing here, enjoying spectacular ocean views, modern amenities, and comfortable accommodations ideal for weekend getaways, group events and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Hotel Long Beach
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Long Beach