“Good but slow”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice friendly waiters/waitresses but incredibly slow service. Waited an hour for happy hour apps that never came. They lost my order but compd my beer (which was free with hotel coupons anyway) Long past happy hour. Charming but it's super small not accommodating if you are in a hurry .... So hurry up and wait. Prices are reasonable but food was a ridiculous wait. Waited over 15 mins just to get check as well

Reviewed February 12, 2013

good food, friendly service. Waitress forgot my husbands drink so when i reminded her, she said it was on her :)

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I had 3 of their small plates. I would say their halibut bites and clams were the best of the three we had. The oysters were lacking...a lot of batter and overcooked. Beer choices were good and I would have loved to try one of their fresh fruit drinks, but the $10 price tag was more than I wanted to pay.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The 4 oz wine serving seemed a bit stingy. I don't mind paying for a view, but it costs so little to give a reasonable serving of wine that it seems a bit silly to do otherwise.
Their small plates are certainly small, and I thought we were going to be having dinner. I found the calamari tasty, but a bit over cooked. The oysters were yummy.
The wait staff was efficient, if not warm and fuzzy.
It is a shame that the management doesn't realize that they have a captive audience if they would be a bit more generous.
As it is, there were other restaurants in Long Beach for us to visit the other nights of our stay.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband described the interior of this place perfectly! Metal and woods and the view is fantastic. The menu looked good but we didn't eat. Just there for drinks. They have some interesting combinations. I ordered the pinot gris and enjoyed it really well but was a tad spendy at $9 a glass. Hope to find it by the bottle back at home. The staff was really friendly. They were having their first night of live music and we wanted to go back but didn't make it. We would recommend the Pickled Fish!