“Great Service, Fun Menu”

Pickled Fish Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

A new restaraunt addition to the 4th floor of the Adrift Hotel and Spa. Worth trying, if nothing else for the wonderful view.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We ate at the Pickled Fish while staying at the Adrift Hotel. Our Groupon coupon gave us a free plate of food, so I picked the Truffle Fries, while my wife ate their Halibut nuggets; both were good. We also tried their cranberry lemonade (made with local cranberries). I loved it, but it was too tart and "cranberry" for my wife's taste. The decor is rustic, with mason jars used for glasses and menus displayed on metal sheets.

The restaurant is on the top floor of the hotel, with a great view out over the Pacific. We got there for happy hour and even though it was a cloudy, rainy day, and thus no sunset, it was enjoyable to see the waves crashing in and the lights of the fishing boats out in the ocean.

1  Thank rickh57
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Decent beer selection although limited to Ft. George on draft (not a bad thing) and the halibut nuggets were delicious.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went to Pickled Fish because we're staying at the Adrift Hotel & Spa in which the restaurant is located. The bar was the only part open and we had kids with us so they had to seat us on the other side which seemed to be a hassle for those involved. The food was actually excellent and the small plates were fun to share! Service is the only thing they need to work on. A man in the kitchen shouted "Rebecca" over and over and he always seemed angry....didn't add to the "atmosphere" of a meal out.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

As soon as I entered the dining room, I fell in love with the decor and ambience of The Pickled Fish. I loved the lighting, tables, clever rustic room dividers. I hoped the food would be equally delightful, and it was. Everything was tssty: deliciously dressed salad, calamari, crab donuts (delectable crab puffs), a lineup of three cute sliders, with a side of vegetables and scrumptiously seasoned fries, most accompanied with different dipping sauces. Our party of six included two children so we all had soft drinks from a myriad of interesting choices including cranberry lemonade and pear soda. I look forward to my next meal there. We peeked into the bar and it will be a gorgeous setting for drinks and snacks...more of those yummy seasoned fries, please!!

1  Thank alixaderyn