“Catered our family reunion over the 4th of July weekend”

The Cove Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 28th St NW
Description: Cozy atmosphere with friendly service. Open for lunch Tuesday-Saturday from 11-3. Enjoy views of Peninsula Golf Course, check out our local wines and micro brews on tap. Casual environment with excellent food! Prime Rib, Burgers, Fish and Chips, Salads and great specials!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had the Cove Restaurant cater our family reunion over the 4th of July weekend and they did a great job! We had 45 people; 39 adults and 6 kids. We were staying at The Breakers condos across the street from The Cove, and they delivered each meal -= three dinners and one breakfast - to the group meeting room at The Breakers. The food was delicious and Doug and his crew were very attentive to our needs. They are reasonably priced and give exceptional service. I would recommend them for catering or for just a nice meal at the golf course.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Nine of us had dinner here on a Tuesday night. The prices were high and I am frugal. I also don't usually eat a big dinner anyway, so I only ordered a Caesar Salad. It was the best Caesar Salad I have ever had. A table mate gave me a bite of her Ahi Ahi and it was the very best anywhere ever! My husband gave me a bite of his Ribeye Steak. I don't much care for Ribeye, but this was excellent and so tender! I also had a bite of the Sockeye Salmon and it was beyond excellent! We were all very impressed with the service and the food. You can't go wrong at The Cove!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We were real happy that we stopped here for lunch. The Staff is friendly and attentive and the place was very clean and nicely decorated. I had the prime rib dip and the meat was very tender. My wife had The Gobbler and enjoyed that too. It's somewhat small inside so don't be surprised if you have to wait.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019

My daughter and I dined at the Cove on April 4, 2019. The service was excellent and the food delicious. Especially enjoyed the live music of the solo guitarist. Don't hear Samba Pa Ti on classical guitar everyday! The proximity to the golf course is misleading...this is not your typical golf course chow. Go early to beat the crowd!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019

We had an EXCELLENT lunch here following our round of golf. The waitress told us that Saturday night was prime rib night. So we arrived shortly before 7pm and they were already out of prme rib. OH COME ON. Make more. We ended up eating at another restaurant in town that still had Prime Rib available.

Date of visit: February 2019
Unlock traveler reviews
Read more reviews from travelers who've been to The Cove Restaurant.
Connect with: FacebookGoogle