“Beach town the way they used to be”
Review of Long Beach

Long Beach
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Long Beach
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I really like this town. It is a beach town as I remember them in other places at other times. Restaurants, bars, arcades, tourist traps, souvenir shops,realtors, etc. you wnt it, they have it but on a reduced scale. This is Washington beach but not the California beach or the New Jersey shore. Still we find it attractive. We are pleased for merchants to see crowds in the summer but delighted on quiet days in the winter. I would like to live there. It might happen.

1  Thank jamesccasterline

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I just love long beach it is so fun and relaxing. The Chautauqua lodge is great price and has nice suites close to beach and Marsh museum is awesome. The beach is beautiful. I have not found anything I dislike.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nice sized town, great beach with many fun things to do in the area. Stayed in an awesome beach house. The arcade (Funland?) is very nice and laser tag is great.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place has an awesome beach, lots of restaurants and quaint little shops. We liked the Marsh's Museum and store.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Amazing beach which we had fun driving on the actual sand! Not much to do. We had horrible weather very cold and rain which was unusual for may

1  Thank Arlene L