“Yummo!”

Cottage Bakery and Delicatessen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Forest Park, Washington
“Yummo!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Need an afternoon pick-me-up? This is the the place. Huge selection of pastries, cookies, donuts - all kind of yummy stuff. Very reasonable prices and quick service. Great local place.

Visited February 2014

Sherwood, or
“Wow what a bakery case”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Hard to make a choice here , so many delectable treats. These people must never leave...great place to get a cup of coffee too...they stay open past 4.

Olympia, Washington
“Good deli lunch”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The generally reliable “restaurants near me now” feature of my TA phone app rated this place very highly and very nearby. I must say we were not disappointed. Counter service, simple booths & tables, sandwiches made while you watch and kibitz as necessary. Interesting selection and tasty food. My Rueben was lovely, and my fellow diners all spoke highly of their chowder, meatball sandwiches, coleslaw, and whatever else was ordered.

It wasn't overly busy for us and our food was made promptly, but I can see how the one at a time made after you order process might get jammed up on a busy w/e or something. Still, if I have the time I'd far rather wait a bit and enjoy what I've ordered than eat some second rate made ahead fast food abomination.

Good food. Good prices. Clean and simple. Just right for a quick deli lunch.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SkykomishBob
Happy Valley, Oregon
“Great Selection”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was here on a Saturday and there was a long wait for their goods. They had a great selection and I enjoyed my muffin immensely.

Visited November 2013
“Love the bakery but the staff not so much.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the cottage bakery with every visit. My granddaughter lives the cupcakes made go look like dolls. I enjoy the clam chowder it is well season end and consistently good. The place really fills up and it must wear the staff out but that being said I've witnessed so.e very rude and unwarranted behaviour by staff members to customers. Kind of brings to mind the episode of Seinfeld with the soup Nazi. Fortunately we have pretty thick skin and overlook it.

• Visited November 2013