“Great food, great service!”

Cottage Bakery and Delicatessen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Eastern WA
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast here. Not a lot of seating, but I'd stand or take it to go for the food! My husband thought it was worth the 300 mile trip to Long Beach for the food!

Gig Harbor, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite breakfast spot”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Another place I have gone for years on the Peninsula. Wonderful bread and pastry, be sure to bring cash, they don't take anything else.

Visited November 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“Gotta Go Here”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

While I can't say we actually ate here, I will say we went inside and were sorely tempted. We had just eaten prior to wandering through the shops of town so we weren't hungry when we by chance saw this place. There's an amazing array of every kind of baked good you could possibly want. It all looked wonderful! It you're visiting in the area, make this a stop for that yummy maple bar you've been wanting. They also serve simple lunches, soup/sandwich, that kind of thing. Next time we're in town, we'll save room for the delights in this store. It is well patronized by the locals--very busy--so you know it's "the place" to go if you're in the market for pastry.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Best donuts ever!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I opted for the Devil Dog (a long bismark donut) and my husband got a buttermilk donut. Both were absolutely delicious. I had kind of given up on donuts, usually dry and disappointing (not worth the calories). My appreciation for a good donut has been renewed! lol

Visited October 2012
Costa Mesa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!,”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped by for lunch and found the place warm, friendly and busy. The sandwiches were huge made fresh as we watched and very tasty. The "gobbler" - turkey, cranberry and cream cheese and the pastrami are highly recommended. There are three cases full of pies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies and breakfast pastries. The only problem is choosing. Seriously, if you are in Long Beach, make the Cottage a lunch or breakfast stop. They open at 4am, so whenever you get there, you'll find greT food and nice people.

• Visited October 2012