“Great food and beer in a pub atmosphere”
Review of The Lost Roo

The Lost Roo
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here a week ago and the service was fast, the beer cold and the food good. My wife had the crab melt sandwich and I had the fish tacos, based on previous reviews. The food came out quite quickly and the flavor was excellant. We got there late and had to set up camp before we could eat. No problems getting there around 9pm. I would go back next time we're in town. My wife had Corona Light and I had the Mac and Jack draft. Both solid choices.

1  Thank Chowhound59
There are newer reviews for The Lost Roo

Reviewed August 16, 2014

A menu for everyone, family friendly and trendy lounge for the younger crowd. Seating is comfortable, menu is excellent. Crab cakes are wonderful as well as the chicken sandwich. Pricing is reasonable. I will definitely return and recommend it to friends and family!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Despite being busy, we were seated quickly. Service was excellent but the food was disappointing - our burgers lacked flavour.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My husband and I had a beer, they have good ones. I had the prime rib French dip which was loaded with prime rib and my husband had the roo burger which was huge, both were very tasty. And great service.

1  Thank 65diva
Reviewed August 12, 2014

It is like a brew pub with upscale pub food and price. Fairly ncie atmosphere. The food is decent and we did enjoy ourselves.